ARRAY(0xc13c11e0)

Profile for Daniel A. O'Neill > Reviews

Content by Daniel A. O'Neill

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Daniel A. O'Neill (Chatham, Ontario Canada)

How to Make Money in Stocks Getting Started: A Guide to Putting CAN SLIM Concepts into Action
by Matthew Galgani
Price: CDN$ 14.40
40 used & new from CDN$ 7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, Nov. 12 2013
This is really a great book. It is well written and easy to read. Not a copycat, Galgani builds upon Bill O'Neil's work and provides a wealth of great material. I learned a lot more about reading charts, identifying pivots and applying the CAN SLIM strategy. Check out the 5-star reviews on Amazon.com if you are sitting on the fence.

Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets
Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets
by Stan Weinstein
Price: CDN$ 15.64
54 used & new from CDN$ 8.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book on Investing That I Have Read Yet, April 13 2013
I bought this book because I saw it on all kinds of Top 10 Lists. It certainly belongs on every investor's book shelf. I wish that I had read it ten years ago. After reading the book and doing the tests that follow each chapter, I feel enlightened. Mr. Weinstein is a gifted teacher and a great man.

Sophia Global Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Canon PGI-220 and CLI-221 (4 Large Black, 2 Small Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow)
Offered by Sophia_Global
Price: CDN$ 19.35
2 used & new from CDN$ 19.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cartridges, April 13 2013
They work just like the Canon ones at a fraction of the price. Fast shipping. I will buy these ones from now on.

Swing Trading For Dummies
Swing Trading For Dummies
by Omar Bassal
Price: CDN$ 13.50
48 used & new from CDN$ 11.93

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give it six stars if I could., Nov. 25 2012
This book provides an excellent introduction to trading. It covered all the subjects that I was interested in learning about: technical analysis, fundamental analysis, trading plans and setting realistic goals. Like all Dummies books the information is very well organized. Mr. Bassal is a great writer. He shares a vast amount of his personal experience and he uses humour to keep the information from getting dry. This is one book that I will keep on my desk for years to come.

Dreams From My Real Father
Dreams From My Real Father
DVD ~ Barack Obama
Price: CDN$ 14.95
17 used & new from CDN$ 11.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, Nov. 3 2012
This review is from: Dreams From My Real Father (DVD)
This DVD has been highly recommended by a number of journalists in the alternative media. It exceeded my lofty expectations. This is a brilliant expose of the mysterious Barack Obama's background and how it shaped his world-view.

Sideways: Using the Power of Technical Analysis to Profit in Uncertain Times
Sideways: Using the Power of Technical Analysis to Profit in Uncertain Times
by Keith G. Richards
Price: CDN$ 12.96
22 used & new from CDN$ 6.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise and Practical, May 3 2012
Kieth Richards, thank-you for writing this book.
It contained the knowledge that I needed to demystify those stock charts that once boggled my mind.

After the Crash: How to Guard Your Money in These Turbulent Times
After the Crash: How to Guard Your Money in These Turbulent Times
by Garth Turner
13 used & new from CDN$ 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Read, April 25 2012
This book was written during the depths of despair in 2009. Accordingly, it reflects the mood of the period. Some of the material was dated, as I read the book in the spring of 2012. Much has played out as he predicted, but some things have not -- yet. Unprecedented money printing by the central banks has given us a temporary reprieve from the problems that plagued us in 2009. As we exit the eye of this financial storm, it will be interesting to watch how much of the analysis provided becomes relevant again.
This is not a doom-and-gloom book. Garth details plans to proactively defend your wealth and your family based on how you view the events unfolding. Definitely a must-read for Canadians.

Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition)
Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition)
by Ty M. Bollinger
Price: CDN$ 36.16
30 used & new from CDN$ 36.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Book -- Now., Nov. 29 2011
Every household should have a copy of this masterpiece. Read it cover to cover. Pull it off your bookshelf from time to time and review it. If you ever have the misfortune of being diagnosed with cancer, you will not panic and fall into the trap of chemotherapy and radiation. You will have the knowledge to find real help that can save your life.