Profile for Annie > Reviews

Content by Annie

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Annie

Acase Classic Kindle 3G 3rd Generation PU Leather Case
Acase Classic Kindle 3G 3rd Generation PU Leather Case
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 7.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, Feb. 21 2011
Wow!
I had problem trying to find a case that will suit my reading habits. After finding one I loved on Amazon.com I realized they ship the Kindle in canada but not all the accessories. Came back here on Amazon.ca and couldn't understand why the cases where so cheap compared to the ones on Amazon.Com. Finally choose this one and I was sure it would be real crap (because it was so cheap).

Then I was really surprised, at first, because it came by mail so rapidly (within 5 days of my order). I love the magnet that keep it closed, and it fits well in the straps that hold it firmly in the case. One of the bottom straps goes over one button, but since I don't use the "write a comment" option, it doesn't matter at all. One good point that was not written anywhere when I choosed it: You can completely turn the cover part under the Kindle and snap the magnet there. It doesn't seems like it will broke the spine of the case. It ships with a screen protector that is really too reflective, but it's free so who cares?

This is probably the best thing I bought on Amazon!