Profile for melty87 > Reviews

Content by melty87

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

melty87

Page: 1 | 2
Thierry Mugler Angel by for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 0.8 -Ounce
Thierry Mugler Angel by for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 0.8 -Ounce
Offered by Red Label Outlet Canada
Price: CDN$ 64.77
11 used & new from CDN$ 53.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected based on reviews, Sept. 14 2014
I have Thierry Mugler's Alein perfume and LOVE it, and since I'd heard great things about Angel I thought I'd give it a try... Very disappointing. I smelled like I was about 70 years old, and my husband confirmed this for me when he came home and told me I smelled like his Grandma. To me it smells like cheap perfume, wish in would have tested it in a drugstore first. I'm not sure how so many people like it. I'm giving three stars because it's not a total loss, but I won't be wearing it out of the house.

Babycomfynose Nasal Aspirator (Blue)
Babycomfynose Nasal Aspirator (Blue)
Offered by Hip Mommies
Price: CDN$ 16.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for moms!, April 18 2014
This has been a sanity saving product for me. I use it with saline first, and as long as I'm ready to suck before baby inhales the saline she doesn't even mind and is happy that she can breathe again. A must for all moms!

Pumpin' Pal Super Shields
Pumpin' Pal Super Shields
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 63.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, April 18 2014
I thought the idea was to be more comfortable and secure, they work, but their no better than my normal shields.

Inglesina Fast Table Chair, Marina, 1-Pack
Inglesina Fast Table Chair, Marina, 1-Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good chair, April 18 2014
Good space saving chair, baby is safe and secure, easy to wipe clean. I would recommend a second one if you plan to travel with it, and use for home because taking it up and down is monotonous.

Evenflo Jump N Go Baby Exerciser (Pink Racer)
Evenflo Jump N Go Baby Exerciser (Pink Racer)
2 used & new from CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby and mom, April 18 2014
My baby girl loves her bouncy car and it allows me to get laundry folded, etc as I can hang it in the doorway. It's been a huge hit with other moms also. I heard people complain about getting baby in and out, but I haven't had an issue. I push it against the door frame with my leg to sturdy it and take baby in and out. My baby also loves the noise it makes.

Army Wives: The Complete First Season DVD
Army Wives: The Complete First Season DVD
DVD ~ Kim Delaney
Price: CDN$ 14.97
27 used & new from CDN$ 14.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Good show, but somethings missing., May 24 2013
I really enjoyed the show, however I did feel it lacked a little excitement, some of the characters are a little boring. I hope the next season has more to offer. As far as leaving you on the tip of your seat, I didn't feel that way, but I looked forward to watching before bed to get relaxed! I will purchase season 2 based on season 1.

Cuisinart SS-700C Single Serve Brewing System for Keurig K-cups
Cuisinart SS-700C Single Serve Brewing System for Keurig K-cups
Price: CDN$ 169.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Dec 6 2011
I love this coffee machine! I previously had a tassimo coffee maker and decided to move onto something better. I really like the k-cup selection compared to the t-disc selection. This machine works great and I love that you can still make you own coffee if you prefer to, it works very quietly and never takes more then a few minutes to warm the water. Doesn't splash all over the place either, def worth the extra money!

Life Purpose Oracle Cards
Life Purpose Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: CDN$ 11.51
38 used & new from CDN$ 8.41

5.0 out of 5 stars top notch as always, Oct. 29 2011
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards (Cards)
As with any Doreen Virtue decks you can always expect the best and this deck is no different. Beautful cards and great quality. The messages delivered are truly divine!

Magical Messages from the Fairies Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Magical Messages from the Fairies Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: CDN$ 11.51
30 used & new from CDN$ 11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars magical messages indeed!!, Oct. 29 2011
I over looked this deck several times until my mom bought it for me as a gift now I can truly say it is one of my favorite decks, and I have several decks! This deck is truly magical and the cards give very clear answers that will never leave you wondering how or when! These cards are a gift I'm truly thankful for.

Spirit of the Shaman
Spirit of the Shaman
Price: CDN$ 16.89
13 used & new from CDN$ 10.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely, Oct. 29 2011
This review is from: Spirit of the Shaman (Audio CD)
If you love listening to native drumming and flutes be prepared to be blown away. Such beatiful music mixed with the sounds of water running in the background and some animal noises. Just plain beautiful. As soon as I put this CD on I can't help but start dancing!! :)

Page: 1 | 2