ARRAY(0xb9770840)

Profile for S. Liza Hockridge > Reviews

Content by S. Liza Hockridge

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

S. Liza Hockridge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sani-Flush In the Tank Toilet Bowl Puck
Sani-Flush In the Tank Toilet Bowl Puck
Price: CDN$ 2.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Item good., March 31 2014
what can you say - these are great at what they are supposed to do. Don't know that I will purchase these particular items online again only because my local stores do carry and have specials a little better than these prices.

Artland 82001  CL Simplicity Salad Bowl
Artland 82001 CL Simplicity Salad Bowl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great items., March 31 2014
These bowls are wonderfully solid. My only criticism is in ordering online you don't really get a feel for just how heavy these items are. I find it difficult to even lift these bowls.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 / Il pleut des hamburgers 2 (Bilingual) [3D Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet]
DVD ~ Cody Cameron
Price: CDN$ 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Movie ok, March 31 2014
This movie was OK but definitely not as good as the first one and it seemed to be lacking in the fun of most 3Ds I purchase.

Frozen [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
Frozen [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: CDN$ 19.97
2 used & new from CDN$ 19.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly upset with Amazon for swiching orders, March 31 2014
If Amazon decided not to honour the 3D pre-order they should have cancelled my order and refunded my $$$. I was so upset to open this DVD and then go searching within for the 3D version only to discover I did not receive the 3D version. I hate that I spent $28+ for a DVD that I would easily have waited to see for free when it was available on network / cable TV. I only purchase 3D items and I am so mad at Amazon for this switch.

Wean Green 6oz/165mL Glass Wean Bowls 4pk - Garden Pack
Wean Green 6oz/165mL Glass Wean Bowls 4pk - Garden Pack
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: CDN$ 27.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Items, March 31 2014
These little glass bowls are so strong/sturdy and great for keeping leftovers fresh and sealed up properly. Will definitely be purchasing from this supplier / vendor again.

LorAnn Flavor Fountain Ice Cream Flavouring - Mocha
LorAnn Flavor Fountain Ice Cream Flavouring - Mocha
Offered by Golda's Kitchen
Price: CDN$ 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 31 2014
It is wonderful to have so many choices out there (that I never knew existed) for making my soda stream pops. I will definitely be purchasing from this supplier again (probably the same product too!)

Martin U-TW101 Museum Tube Squeezer, Black
Martin U-TW101 Museum Tube Squeezer, Black
Price: CDN$ 7.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific item!, March 31 2014
I purchased this to squeeze out every last bit of my kitty's expensive medicine in a tube and it works great.

Curious Chef- Non Stick Rolling Pin
Curious Chef- Non Stick Rolling Pin
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 28.83
3 used & new from CDN$ 28.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item., March 31 2014
I should have read the description a bit better - my fault - as this is child sized and I was looking for a real-sized rolling pin.

Lorann New York Cheesecake Flavor Fountain
Lorann New York Cheesecake Flavor Fountain
Offered by Larks - Cake, Candy, & Party Supply
Price: CDN$ 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 31 2014
Product is terrific and very glad to have so many choices in terms of flavourings for making wonderful non-boring dishes.

Pawganics Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer Tangerine 18.6oz
Pawganics Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer Tangerine 18.6oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Hand Sanitizer but a Hand Soap - very different, Dec 11 2013
I am extremely disappointed that this foaming hand sanitizer is really a soap and says so directly on the packaging. I wanted and purchased a sanitizer not a very expensive foaming soap. Will not purchase any futher products.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3