Profile for Jared > Reviews

Content by Jared

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jared (VA, USA)

Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World
Price: CDN$ 15.48
38 used & new from CDN$ 5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great,Great,Great CD!!!!, March 26 2004
This review is from: Jimmy Eat World (Audio CD)
This is definetly a spectacular CD! Jimmy Eat World rocks! At first when I got the CD I didnt care SO much for it, it was just pretty good. But now that I've listened to then more they are just AWESOME!!! I'm waiting eagerly for Clarity which I ordered a while ago. But here is what I think of the songs,
1. Bleed American: This song is pretty good not my favorite, mostly yelling. 7/10
2. A Praise Chorus: This is my FAVORITE song on the album! It combines an awesome bridge with a TIGHT chorus!!! It is just SO good! Beats The Middle by LONG! 10/10
3. The Middle: This song is good its not as good as some as the others though. Still a wonderful song, with great vocals! 8/10
4. Your House: Dont care SO much for this song. However it does have good, challenging vocals. 7/10
5. Sweetness: What can I say this song is just SWEET!!! It is just So awesome if you're bored just flip in this CD and I guarantee you you'll be singing and danceing along by the end! Very fun and Punkish, was my favorite song til' I really listened hard to a Praise Chorus. 10/10
6. Hear you me: The BEST slow song on the album great vocals, great music, just a great melody! 9/10
7. If you Dont, Dont: Doesnt really make sense but still a GREAT song and pretty catchy. Good harmony. 8/10
8. Get it faster: Not really my style uhh not so great I would rather it not be on the album. Its a good song, but its drowned out by the other GREAT songs. 6/10
9.Cautioners: This is a good song not quite as good as Hear you Me but still good and catchy, definetly a good chorus. 8/10
10. Authority Song: Do NOT listen to ppl who say this song is annoying, it is SO good! And it livens up the end of the CD, cuz most of the songs towards the end are slow. The harmony is SO good I cant even realize its two people singing! It is great, catchy beat! 9/10
My Sundown: Its a pretty good way to end the CD very slow but its hard to hear Jimmy sing. Its another song drowned by the others. 6/10
All together this CD is my favorite album to date!!!!