ARRAY(0xab8e378c)

Profile for Sean Stephens > Reviews

Content by Sean Stephens
Top Reviewer Ranking: 982

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Sean Stephens
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports (1 AMP / 5 Watt)
Price: CDN$ 19.98
27 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have around, not perfect, Jan. 29 2014
The actual device is larger than you might expect, but the size is less of a problem due to the positional/rotating nature of it. Having 2 USB ports is handy, but they're standard USB amperage, so they won't handle iPads or any other devices that require higher current. There are better ways to get more outlets, and I wouldn't expect this to hold up against any serious surge, but it's worth it for the price to have around.

6-Pack Filter for iRobot Roomba 700 Series Vacuum Cleaner Filter
6-Pack Filter for iRobot Roomba 700 Series Vacuum Cleaner Filter
Offered by Certified Battery
Price: CDN$ 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what you'd expect, Jan. 28 2014
Definitely a far better price than if you were getting them from irobot, but they seem to be of equal quality.

iOttie One Touch XL Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for Galaxy S4/3/2 - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: CDN$ 24.40
3 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but..., Jan. 28 2014
It's a little flaky at times, I wish it was a little more set and forget, but it doesn't seem to always grab a phone the same way twice. It does the job and stays in place with regular usage, I've only had it come off during some really extreme overnight cold snaps.

Eneloop Power-Pack 2000Mah Typical 1900Mah Minimum 1500 Cycle 8AA 2AAA 2 "C" and 2 "D" Spacers 4 Position Charger and Storage Case (SECN10SETEVP)
Price: CDN$ 45.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for great batteries, Jan. 28 2014
The only rechargeable batteries I'll use in my photography/flash gear. A great little portable pack for carrying out on location.

Digital 8 SD 4 CF Memory Card Stoarge Carrying Holder Case
Digital 8 SD 4 CF Memory Card Stoarge Carrying Holder Case
Offered by Wise Mall
Price: CDN$ 6.49
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, Jan. 28 2014
I don't know how long it will hold up having just received it (more than a month in transit from Asia) but I was surprised at how bullet proof it seemed when I opened it up. It if can handle regular/heavy usage, I'm going to be buying more of these.

Vanguard SBH-300 Large-Format Magnesium Alloy Ballhead with Two Onboard Bubble Levels
Price: CDN$ 106.03
2 used & new from CDN$ 105.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not as heavy duty as I had hoped., Jan. 28 2014
This handles my Pro SLR and telephoto glass nicely and holds firmly in place, but It couldn't handle my Sinar 4x5 monorail body. Not totally surprising, but disappointing none the less for something described as large format.

Kingston Digital 7mm Height 240GB SSDNow V300 SATA 3 2.5 Desktop Bundle Kit with Adapter Solid State Drive, SV300S3D7/240G
Price: CDN$ 182.01
12 used & new from CDN$ 175.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy in and easy on, Jan. 28 2014
I was prepared to futz and fuss with installing this in an old system, but it couldn't have been easier. Just plugged it in, booted into the accompanying software, cloned my old boot drive and rebooted, done..

Eye-Fi 16GB Pro X2 SDHC Class 10 Wireless Flash Memory Card EYE-FI-16PC-FF
Eye-Fi 16GB Pro X2 SDHC Class 10 Wireless Flash Memory Card EYE-FI-16PC-FF
Price: CDN$ 99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The device is fine, but the software..., Jan. 28 2014
The device performs admirably, but the software interface on the various devices is a horrible kludge. Trying to determine where my photos are going to go or changing where I want them to go is an onerous task and I'm rarely sure it's right until I see it happening.
That being said, small jpegs from my dslr transfer quickly enough over my home wi-fi for live previews on which ever device I choose.
I haven't thoroughly tested it's own built in network method in the field yet.

Wilton 2510-9963 Eco First Acadia Mug Brown
Wilton 2510-9963 Eco First Acadia Mug Brown
Price: CDN$ 10.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So good we bought more!, Jan. 28 2014
Sturdy and dishwasher safe, keeps the coffee warm in the car as long as it takes me to drink it, which is all I can ask for.

BlackRapid RMA-10B Brad (Black)
BlackRapid RMA-10B Brad (Black)
Offered by Cameta Camera CA
Price: CDN$ 16.59
12 used & new from CDN$ 16.59

4.0 out of 5 stars If only this came with the strap in the first place., Jan. 28 2014
Finally I'm starting to use my Black rapid strap now that the strap stays in place and the camera moves the way it's supposed to. Surprisingly still comfortable and well built.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3