ARRAY(0xb3658ec4)

Profile for Mother > Reviews

Content by Mother

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mother

Page: 1 | 2
Ravensburger Busy Builders - 35 pc Puzzle
Ravensburger Busy Builders - 35 pc Puzzle
Price: CDN$ 12.64
3 used & new from CDN$ 12.64

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves the picture!, March 20 2014
It is realistic, but not too detailed! There is lots going on in the picture we can discuss too! Great time spent together! For being hand cut as they claim, I was disappointed in the way the pieces fit together. That's why it has a 4 star rating.

Ravensburger Muscle Cars - 60 pc Puzzle
Ravensburger Muscle Cars - 60 pc Puzzle
Price: CDN$ 12.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For older kids for sure!, March 20 2014
We love the picture! Just enough detail to put it together, but they have to think really hard too! The pieces don't fit together as I'd like, but we'll get a llot of use out of it! Such fun, together time spent talking about cars!

Dr. Dave's Stallside Manner : More Adventures of a Country Vet
Dr. Dave's Stallside Manner : More Adventures of a Country Vet
by David Perrin
15 used & new from CDN$ 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny!!!!, March 20 2014
I am such a fan of his books!!! They make me laugh out oud, and ponder the stories over and over! A great book for anyone who loves animals, and a pick-me-up read!

Eco Nuts Organic Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Laundry Soap, 100 Loads
Eco Nuts Organic Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Laundry Soap, 100 Loads

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use and saves so much money!!!!!, March 20 2014
I like this product for many reasons!It's sooooo affordable! Better for our skin health, water quality, and I can compost them when they are used up! Why wouldn't I give them 5 stars!

Everyday Raw Detox
Everyday Raw Detox
by Meredith Baird
Price: CDN$ 15.67
35 used & new from CDN$ 13.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smoothie, and juicing recipies!, Feb. 11 2014
This review is from: Everyday Raw Detox (Paperback)
I chose this rating because I really use this book a lot. The ony rason not for 5 stars is the meal section is quite a bit unordinary and odd, it's not things my family will eat.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Jet Plane - Decorate-Your-Own
Melissa & Doug Wooden Jet Plane - Decorate-Your-Own
Price: CDN$ 12.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, fun, durable, Feb. 11 2014
I choose 4 stars because it was easy to build, was fast enough to hold my sons attention, and is durable for a 3 yr olds playing. The glue and paint worked great and was convenient to use for my son. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was that the stickers did not stay on the wood very long. Great for anyone wanting a little something special to do with a child. Teaches them patience as they wait for each step to dry before doing the next.

Quick & Easy Block Tool: 102 Rotary-Cut Quilt Blocks in 5 Sizes  Simple Cutting Charts Helpful Reference Tables
Quick & Easy Block Tool: 102 Rotary-Cut Quilt Blocks in 5 Sizes Simple Cutting Charts Helpful Reference Tables
by Liz Aneloski
Edition: Ring-bound
Price: CDN$ 12.24
11 used & new from CDN$ 12.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the price!!!, Nov. 29 2013
I choose five stars because it is good quality, washable, sturdy and a small enough to throw in a purse or bag. There are quilt blocks on both sides of each page, with clear instructions, and piecing requirments. I really loved the 2 sturdy resealable plastic bags it ships in, one I re-use to store my cosmetics when I travel. This product is great for anyone who can cut and sew and wants to know many different quilt blocks, and see easily how to make them all in 5 different sizes!

Summer Infant L'il Loo Potty Neutral, White, 1-Pack
Summer Infant L'il Loo Potty Neutral, White, 1-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars great potty seat!, Oct. 19 2013
East to clean, all drips show up against the white so it can be thoroughly cleaned. It's so easy to empty my 2 yr old does it himself, with no spills! The high slash guard on the front has prevented any slashes or "floods" to my floor. perfect for anyone potty training! Very portable too!

A Childs First Bible
A Childs First Bible
by Kenneth N. Taylor
Price: CDN$ 11.67
35 used & new from CDN$ 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly perfect bible!, Oct. 19 2013
This review is from: A Childs First Bible (Hardcover)
I choose 5 stars because my son brings me it and asks me to read it to him. The pictures are almost lifelike, helping them grasp a more real meaning, not so cartoony and fake. I love the simple text, and my favorite is a comprehension question on each page to engage your child in conversation, and check their understanding! Recomend for 2yrs and up! Lets raise a godly generation!

Toilet Training in Less Than a Day
Toilet Training in Less Than a Day
by Nathan Azrin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
108 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars If your wanting to do this with 100% effort, it will work!, Oct. 19 2013
This book offers readiness tests, a schedule, 2 weeks of preparation, before the big day, and very easy thorough step, by step picture illustrations, and verbal guidelines, expertly written for the average parent. Love this book, Deals with stubbornness, hesitation, and how to train each step separately. Highly recommend!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2