Profile for Mother > Reviews

Content by Mother

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mother

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Developing the Early Learner: Level 1
Developing the Early Learner: Level 1
by Simone Bibeau
8 used & new from CDN$ 72.91

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the homeschooling mom of a preschooler!!!!, July 22 2014
This book is AMAZING!!!!! There is so much in here for me to test my children's school readiness with specia one-on-one time!!!!! I've even discovered my son has almost no auditory memory....no-wonder he can't follow my directions!!!! THANK-YOU EARLY LEARNER

Trustinbuying 100pcs White Garden Label 6 x10cm Plastic Plant T-type Tags Markers
Offered by trustinbuying
Price: CDN$ 9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great indoors and out!, July 22 2014
They were supper affordable and will easily last me 10 yrs! They havn't broken yet, with 2 kids pulling them out often, and all the spring storms. Slightly flimsier then I presumed, but this bendability lends to it;s sustainability. Writes easily on with a Sharpie, and both sides are usable! Great Purchase!!!!!

The Body Reset Diet Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Power Your Metabolism, Blast Fat, and Shed Pounds in Just 15 Days
by Harley Pasternak
Price: CDN$ 15.68
5 used & new from CDN$ 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and Easy!, May 21 2014
I chose this rating because it's so healthy and it's not a fad diet, it's a healthy lifestyle change! My husband and I and the kids love most of the smoothies and the meals introduce us to many new and healthy foods and flavours! A must for the health concious family!

Perky-Pet 348 Window Wild Bird Feeder
Perky-Pet 348 Window Wild Bird Feeder
Price: CDN$ 11.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars NO birds coming yet!, April 21 2014
I love the price and the idea of this product but so far no birds are arriving? Could they be nervous of our movement in the house? I'm going to try a few places for a few weeks a piece to see if they catch on to it somewhere.

Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seed- 1/2 Lbs (8 Oz.) - Organic - High Sprout Germination- Edible Seeds, Gardening, Hydroponics, Growing Salad Sprouts, Planting, Food Storage & More
Offered by Maple Leaf Naturals
Price: CDN$ 22.58
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious! And oh so easy to grow!, April 21 2014
I recommend this product to anyone wanting to add healthy sprouts into their diet! They grow super easy, and taste great in sandwiches and in salads and stir-fries! Wish they weren't so pricy!

Ravensburger Busy Builders - 35 pc Puzzle
Ravensburger Busy Builders - 35 pc Puzzle
Price: CDN$ 12.37
7 used & new from CDN$ 12.37

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves the picture!, March 20 2014
It is realistic, but not too detailed! There is lots going on in the picture we can discuss too! Great time spent together! For being hand cut as they claim, I was disappointed in the way the pieces fit together. That's why it has a 4 star rating.

Ravensburger Muscle Cars - 60 pc Puzzle
Ravensburger Muscle Cars - 60 pc Puzzle
Price: CDN$ 12.17
5 used & new from CDN$ 12.17

5.0 out of 5 stars For older kids for sure!, March 20 2014
We love the picture! Just enough detail to put it together, but they have to think really hard too! The pieces don't fit together as I'd like, but we'll get a llot of use out of it! Such fun, together time spent talking about cars!

Dr. Dave's Stallside Manner : More Adventures of a Country Vet
Dr. Dave's Stallside Manner : More Adventures of a Country Vet
by David Perrin
18 used & new from CDN$ 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny!!!!, March 20 2014
I am such a fan of his books!!! They make me laugh out oud, and ponder the stories over and over! A great book for anyone who loves animals, and a pick-me-up read!

Eco Nuts Organic Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Laundry Soap, 100 Loads
Eco Nuts Organic Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Laundry Soap, 100 Loads

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use and saves so much money!!!!!, March 20 2014
I like this product for many reasons!It's sooooo affordable! Better for our skin health, water quality, and I can compost them when they are used up! Why wouldn't I give them 5 stars!

Everyday Raw Detox
Everyday Raw Detox
by Meredith Baird
Price: CDN$ 15.67
37 used & new from CDN$ 11.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smoothie, and juicing recipies!, Feb. 11 2014
This review is from: Everyday Raw Detox (Paperback)
I chose this rating because I really use this book a lot. The ony rason not for 5 stars is the meal section is quite a bit unordinary and odd, it's not things my family will eat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3