Profile for Mother > Reviews

Content by Mother

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mother

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Verilux HappyLight Liberty XKS Energy Lamp
Verilux HappyLight Liberty XKS Energy Lamp
Offered by Doktor I-Deals
Price: CDN$ 78.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product for the winter blues!, Sept. 16 2014
I have noticed deeper sleep, and more energy throughout the day!Well worth the price!

FuelBelt Ultra Waistpack (Black, One Size)
FuelBelt Ultra Waistpack (Black, One Size)
Price: CDN$ 21.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as a running pouch!, Sept. 16 2014
I put a small water bottle in the zipper pouch and it stays secure and comfortable while i'm running! Great for keys and a phone too!

Go Pet Club TD-36 36-Inch 3-Door Metal Dog Crate with Divider
Go Pet Club TD-36 36-Inch 3-Door Metal Dog Crate with Divider
Price: CDN$ 71.68
2 used & new from CDN$ 71.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, Sept. 16 2014
Great Buy, But the door latches hook a bit. Easy set-up and fold down, 3 doors are awesome, and the cleanable tray is perfect! The divider helped our pup feel safe and secure his first few weeks home.s

Developing the Early Learner: Level 1
Developing the Early Learner: Level 1
by Simone Bibeau
8 used & new from CDN$ 38.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the homeschooling mom of a preschooler!!!!, July 22 2014
This book is AMAZING!!!!! There is so much in here for me to test my children's school readiness with specia one-on-one time!!!!! I've even discovered my son has almost no auditory memory....no-wonder he can't follow my directions!!!! THANK-YOU EARLY LEARNER

Outop 100pcs White Garden Label 6 x10cm Plastic Plant T-type Tags Markers
Outop 100pcs White Garden Label 6 x10cm Plastic Plant T-type Tags Markers
Offered by OUTOP
Price: CDN$ 9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great indoors and out!, July 22 2014
They were supper affordable and will easily last me 10 yrs! They havn't broken yet, with 2 kids pulling them out often, and all the spring storms. Slightly flimsier then I presumed, but this bendability lends to it;s sustainability. Writes easily on with a Sharpie, and both sides are usable! Great Purchase!!!!!

The Body Reset Diet Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Power Your Metabolism, Blast Fat, and Shed Pounds in Just 15 Days
by Harley Pasternak
Price: CDN$ 15.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and Easy!, May 21 2014
I chose this rating because it's so healthy and it's not a fad diet, it's a healthy lifestyle change! My husband and I and the kids love most of the smoothies and the meals introduce us to many new and healthy foods and flavours! A must for the health concious family!

Perky-Pet 348 Window Wild Bird Feeder
Perky-Pet 348 Window Wild Bird Feeder
Price: CDN$ 11.75
12 used & new from CDN$ 7.40

3.0 out of 5 stars NO birds coming yet!, April 21 2014
I love the price and the idea of this product but so far no birds are arriving? Could they be nervous of our movement in the house? I'm going to try a few places for a few weeks a piece to see if they catch on to it somewhere.

Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seed- 1/2 Lbs (8 Oz.) - Organic - High Sprout Germination- Edible Seeds, Gardening, Hydroponics, Growing Salad Sprouts, Planting, Food Storage & More

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious! And oh so easy to grow!, April 21 2014
I recommend this product to anyone wanting to add healthy sprouts into their diet! They grow super easy, and taste great in sandwiches and in salads and stir-fries! Wish they weren't so pricy!

Ravensburger Busy Builders - 35 pc Puzzle
Ravensburger Busy Builders - 35 pc Puzzle
Price: CDN$ 11.23
7 used & new from CDN$ 11.23

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves the picture!, March 20 2014
It is realistic, but not too detailed! There is lots going on in the picture we can discuss too! Great time spent together! For being hand cut as they claim, I was disappointed in the way the pieces fit together. That's why it has a 4 star rating.

Ravensburger Muscle Cars - 60 pc Puzzle
Ravensburger Muscle Cars - 60 pc Puzzle
Price: CDN$ 12.76
8 used & new from CDN$ 12.76

5.0 out of 5 stars For older kids for sure!, March 20 2014
We love the picture! Just enough detail to put it together, but they have to think really hard too! The pieces don't fit together as I'd like, but we'll get a llot of use out of it! Such fun, together time spent talking about cars!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3