march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for snowstorm > Reviews

Content by snowstorm

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

snowstorm (British Columbia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
7W 300lm Mini Flashlight CREE Q5 LED Adjustable Focus Zoom
7W 300lm Mini Flashlight CREE Q5 LED Adjustable Focus Zoom
Offered by love self
Price: CDN$ 9.34
20 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It looked too good to be true, Dec 18 2015
I ordered the flashlight, battery, charger combo and received only the flashlight. 18650 batteries will not fit in the flashlight so I can't use it.

Super-Wool Hiker GX Merino Wool Hiking Socks (3 Pairs) (Taupe, X-Large (Men 12-16))
Offered by SoxShop
Price: CDN$ 36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Dec 2 2015
These are now my favourite socks. Warm and a good fit. Three pairs means I have a pair until I lose or destroy five socks.

3x Vikuiti DQCT130 Screen Protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000, crystal-clear - hard-coated - dirt-repellent - very simple assembly - residue-free removal - 100% accurately fitting

12 Color Pack Double Sided Print Paisley Bandana Scarf
12 Color Pack Double Sided Print Paisley Bandana Scarf
Offered by TIMK INC.
Price: CDN$ 7.12
6 used & new from CDN$ 7.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Things to think about, Dec 2 2015
These are attractive cotton bandannas, thin enough to see through. The black, red and navy blue colours bleed a lot so be careful not to put them in the wash with other clothing for a while. They shrink to 19" after washing, still long enough to tie around a neck.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need., March 25 2015
I replaced a wall sconce in a dark stairwell with this motion sensor light. I removed the wall sconce, replaced it with a light socket for this light, and pointed the light towards the bottom of the stairs. I' t works perfectly. If it's dark, the light comes on as I approach the stairwell from below and gives plenty of light to see. It stays on for a minute or so. I've ordered an additional light for someone approaching the top of the stairwell.

Joseph Joseph Curve Speedy Peeler, Green
Joseph Joseph Curve Speedy Peeler, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Best peeler I've ever had, March 11 2012
The curve on this peeler wraps around potatoes and carrots making them quick and easy to peel. The curve is a bit tight for large vegetables like turnips.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition
Price: CDN$ 27.99
24 used & new from CDN$ 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, March 11 2012
I bought this game for my 15 year old daughter. She loves it, playing for hours at a time. With no preset storyline, she travels as she pleases through wild beautiful scenery, visiting places and villages, meeting people, overcoming dangers and obstacles.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Add customs and duty fees to this item, March 4 2011
Expect extra charges from Shopping at Clares. I ordered this item with prepaid shipping and Canada Post wanted an additional $21. I refused to pay and the box was returned. After a month and 3 emails, they refunded the $30 but not the shipping charges.
The package was shipped from the U.S. and the charges may have been duty, border crossing fees, etc., I don't know. HST would be $3.60 in B.C. Import fees are NOT reasonable from an Amazon.ca sale - a company that presents itself as Canadian.

Wusthof 5558 Kitchen Shears, Black
Wusthof 5558 Kitchen Shears, Black
Price: CDN$ 30.00
20 used & new from CDN$ 23.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, tough scissors, Jan. 29 2011
These are strong, solid, tough sharp scissors. They look and feel like quality. One cutting edge is serrated. There is a notch at the base of one blade (not visible in the picture) that catches and holds flower stems, bones, or similar items. The grippers on the handle below the hinge will open bottles or small jar lids. I appreciate that my fingers fit in the handle holes, they are cramped in most other scissors. Wusthoff advertises these as kitchen shears and I`ve no doubt they would cut up a chicken with ease. I bought two pairs and gave one as a Christmas present.

Joseph Joseph Elevate Ladle, Yellow
Joseph Joseph Elevate Ladle, Yellow
3 used & new from CDN$ 46.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, Jan. 29 2011
I like this ladle because the ladle end stays off the table when it sits. The handle is weighted and tilts the ladle up. Of course, if you leave enough food in the ladle, it will tilt down. It's safe for non-stick cookware, stovetop and dishwasher safe. I bought the flexible turner first, then ordered this ladle, the spoon, and the slotted spoon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3