Profile for Catherine L. Hodgson > Reviews

Content by Catherine L. H...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Catherine L. Hodgson

Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance
Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance
by Robin Furth
Price: CDN$ 18.80
24 used & new from CDN$ 13.37

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for die-hard fans of the series!, Sept. 3 2009
I'm really please with this book. Because King's story is so extensively gargantuan it's great for helping you understand completly the world(s) of Roland and his Ka-Tet. It is filled with every piece of fact and fiction in the tale as well as every single character, no matter how small a part they played. It gives a list of all the portals in Mid-World, Mid-World rhymes and dialecs, as well as detailed maps of all worlds. I would reccomend this book to anyone who has read the series, whether you have read it once or several times like me!

Scar Tissue
Scar Tissue
by Anthony Kiedis
Price: CDN$ 13.72
63 used & new from CDN$ 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tantilizing, April 18 2008
Ce commentaire est de: Scar Tissue (Paperback)
This book was to blame for many, many sleepless nights where I was unable to put it down. As a huge fan of the RHCP I anticipated learning more about the alluring front man. A bitter, sweet, tasty book!

Williams-Sonoma Collection: Soup
Williams-Sonoma Collection: Soup
by Diane Rossen Worthington
Price: CDN$ 13.71
69 used & new from CDN$ 1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet elegant enough to impress!!, Feb. 14 2008
I have several Williams-Sonoma cookbooks and this one is one of my favorites. I have tried 7 of the recipes so far and they have all been amazing!! My family loves them and I can always count on these books to impress. The ingredients are simple, the instructions straight-forward, and the outcome delicious!