In the Manage Orders tool, you can search for orders using the following filters, located at the top of the page:
- ASIN: Amazon Standard Identification Number. Identifies a product in our catalog.
- Buyer Email: Amazon-derived address, viewable on the Contact Customer form.
- Listing ID: Amazon-derived value for identifying a listing.
- SKU: Stock keeping unit. Your product identifier.
- Order ID: Unique Amazon-created identifier for an order.
- Product Name: The title you created for your product.
- Fulfilled By: Either Amazon-fulfilled (FBA) or seller fulfilled.
- Order Status: Includes Pending, Unshipped, Shipped, Cancelled, and All orders.
- Date Range: Orders created in the selected range of days.
- Sales Channel: Orders placed through Amazon's website or a non-Amazon website, such as your company site.
Default Search Settings
The default search setting is all orders placed in the last seven days. You can create and save your own default search setting, so that every time you return to the page, the orders list displays the same results.
To save, remove, or replace a default search setting, follow these steps:
- Save: To save a search that you want to use regularly, check "Make this my default order view," below the search settings.
- Remove: To remove a saved search, click "Clear all filters." The default will return to all orders placed in the last seven days.
- Replace: To replace a saved search, first create a new search, and then check "Make this my default order view" on the results page.
To find orders using basic Search, follow these steps:
- Select a search filter from the first drop-down list.
- Depending on your selection in Step 1, in the second box, select either a value from the drop-down menu or enter keywords in the text box.
Important: Order IDs must be entered in the format 000-1234567-1234567. Otherwise you will receive an "Order ID not found" error message.
- When available, in the third box, select a date range from the drop-down list.
- Click Search.
Your search criteria will be summarized above the orders list.
Use Advanced Search to access more complex search options:
- Click Advanced Search.
- Choose from any combination of the following search options:
- Search: Select a value from the drop-down list and enter the appropriate keywords in the text box.
Important: Order IDs must be entered in the format 000-1234567-1234567. Otherwise, you will receive an "Order ID not found" error message.
- Date: Select Order date or Expected ship date. "Range" options will vary depending on which date value is selected.
- Order Status: Options vary depending on which date value is selected.
- Fulfilled By: Seller fulfilled, Amazon fulfilled, or both.
- Sales Channel: Purchased on Amazon website, non-Amazon website, or both.
- Sort by: Order in which to sort the results.
- Click Search.
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.ca Seller account.