Reasons a Disbursement May Fail
Bank account information is invalid
- You have not yet entered your bank account information.
Enter your bank account information.
- The bank account information you entered is incorrect.
Contact your bank to confirm the account number and ACH (Automated Clearinghouse) routing number.
- You entered debit card information instead of bank account information.
A bank account with an ACH routing number is required for seller disbursements.
- Your bank does not accept ACH transfers.
Contact your bank to confirm that they accept ACH transfers. If they don't, provide an account from a bank that accepts ACH transfers.
- Your bank is outside Canada.
An account in a Canadian-based bank is required for seller disbursements.
- The bank account is now closed.
Contact your bank to obtain the account number and ACH routing number for your new bank account.
Once you've obtained your bank account number and ACH routing number, update your bank account information.
Reserve Amount exceeds disbursement amount
The Reserve Amount is the amount of funds Amazon reserves in your Marketplace Payments account to cover buyer disputes, chargebacks or other claims, including those received through A-to-z Guarantee claims.
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.ca Seller account.