Revising Shipping & Billing Information for an
It's easy to revise shipping and billing information for an order
you've placed at Amazon.ca, provided that the order has yet to enter the
Sign in to Your Account, and select the order you want to change.
- To change the shipping address for an order,
click the Change button (next to Shipping Address) on the Order Summary page.
For your security, we'll ask you to reconfirm your credit card number if you
enter a new shipping address.
- To change a method of payment or the particulars
of your current method of payment (such as credit card expiration date),
click the Change button (next to Payment Method).
- To use a different shipping speed, click the
Change button (next to Shipping Speed).
- To authorize shipments of on-hand items, click
the Change button (next to Shipping Preference).
- To select a new billing address for your
order, click the Change button (under Billing Address).