0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
I thought this was going to be great. Jim lee, Rob Liefield, Marc silvestri...but its pretty terrible. I'm almost done it & I dont really care to finish it. I will but I am not enjoying this what so ever. Avoid this one. Only reason it got 2 stars & not 1 is because 75% of the art is good. The other 25% is awful & this story is very forgettable. Nothing really happens, nothing gets moved forward. Terrible. Do Not Buy!!!