11 of 12 people found the following review helpful
Having owned the 17th ed. of Harrison's and used it extensively, I thought I'd post up a review after having gotten then 18th ed. and used it a fair bit now. I'm a final year Canadian med student that i's surgery bound.
- has the same super-thin paper with lots of colour photos and diagrams
- only comes in 2 volumes, which saves people the mistake of purchasing this in a 1 vol. tome.
-looks ~ 10% thicker than the previous edition
- side of pages has improved section colour-coding
- 397 Chapters and 57 eChapters which is up from 392 and 38
- when comparing chapters between the editions, there is changes in a fair bit of… Read more