This book totally changed my day and swing trading. Techniques presented by the author work in any time frame, however the book is not an easy read (as others have pointed out). That being said though, it is worth the effort. If you want to make it easy on yourself, read it in this sequence:
1. Read the introduction first,
2. Go to "trading guidelines" next,
3. Read the glossary (2-3 times),
4. Then read the last chapter (best trades) and try to find similar setups yourself.
Make sure you've really understood everything up to this point, then:
5. Go to chapter 1 and continue reading.
This book - in my opinion - is not appropriate for a beginner. Nor… Read more