5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
I absolutely love this frother. Hands down - the best I've used. It heats your milk to the perfect (adjustable) temperature and produces a lot of froth. I've learned if you mix the froth and the hot milk before you pour it into your glass, you'll get a richer froth instead of that static foam which just sits on top of your drink and doesn't really mix in that well.
This product is perfect in every way. Super easy to use, very easy to clean and maintain. I would love to give it 5 stars, but it is ridiculously expensive for such a simple unit.
If you're willing to splurge - buy this frother. You won't be disappointed.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
This frother worked really well and over all I'm very pleased with the results. Two problems - you look like an idiot while frothing the milk - very un-manly. 2nd problem, its just enough milk from one cup. So if you have company, you'll be making one guest's drink at a time.
Do yourself a favor and get the larger one. If you can get an automatic one, even better.
This mouse has a lot of pros and cons, so let me break it down for you.
- Tracking is perfect
- The ability to go wireless/wired in a magnetic snap is a very neat concept.
- Looks pretty cool
- LCD display on a mouse!? Sick.
- The ability to change the DPI on the fly is pretty cool.
- Plastic feet that aren't attached with adhesive! FINALLY!
- Extremely painful to use, especially for long periods of time. I don't understand how a gamer could use this mouse. Don't gamers usually play for hours? After 30 minutes I feel the strain on my wrist. This was enough for me to return this mouse. This negative aspect of the… Read more