march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 2, 2013
great read no clue until the end best book i've read this year many twists and turns first person narrative adds to the

suspense
on July 31, 2013
I enjoy the Private series by James Patterson and was a little disappointed with this one, although my husband is enjoying it, maybe it is a guy thing. it was too slow moving for me.
on March 14, 2013
It was exciting to read and was very close to events that happened in those days.
Research was excellent ,
on May 22, 2013
I've enjoyed each and every episode of this series. I've got all five books now and in the process of reading the first four again to keep up with the continued story. Thank you.
on September 2, 2014
Another James Patterson home run! I loved this book. It was very well written, keeping the reader guessing and full of anticipation. Very thought provoking as well. While a work of fiction a lot of historic information was brought into the storyline.

Great read!

DSG
on February 18, 2014
--Of the Private collection, Berlin is probably just so and so.........others were more satisfactory - I I hope that future issues in the same series, if any, are as good as Private and London
on June 14, 2014
Patterson"s Private Series is one that I really enjoy. But I found this one hard to follow partly because of the unusual and similar sounding names. Not one of my favorites.
on February 14, 2014
Real characters and good suspense. Plausible plot, just tooooo much horror! More humanity to balance the ride in Michael Bennett or Alex Cross series.
on December 18, 2013
This book arrived as a set of other products as Christmas Gifts, it shipped super fast, brans new and cheap! I would recommend this to any one!
on January 27, 2014
A very quick read and entertaining enough. Not my favourite Patterson series and not very thought provoking but a good beach book.