march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 20, 2012
After Bared to You, I was actually quite bored with this book, not enough happening, too much insecurity and not enough plot development.
on March 16, 2014
Dare I say better then 50 Shades. If you liked 50 Shades you will love this series. I enjoyed it more and read and reread it more. I found the series more realistic than 50.....I mean it is still erotic fantasy fiction but I really enjoyed the characters and I really hope there is at least one more book to tie up some loose ends.
on January 2, 2015
I was introduced to Sylvia Day back when she wrote for Kensington (Zebra) with The Stranger I Married - thoroughly enjoyed her historical pieces as she weaved very strong characters and stories around them. I did not start reading the Crossfire series until now, somewhat reluctant for some reason (perhaps because of its comparison with 50 SoG - which I have not touched at all). And I am sad to say I should have listened to my instincts. Yes, the backgrounds of both Gideon and Eva does should make the reader feel compassion for the two, but the continuous hurt, sometimes deliberate, is very destructional and hard to read. Too much accusations, too much avoiding the issue and masking it with sex. These actions does not make me want to root for them. And Eva comes across as a very manipulative and whiny woman. I won't be continuing on with the series.
on September 12, 2014
Surprisingly quoting this book would not make me blush -- but boy, would it make me feel awkward!!

The whole theme of ''let's solve infidelity with sex'' didn't cut it for me. I don't care if it's a cutesy romance story or an erotica, there has to exist some kind of mutual respect in any relationship. Eva's eye for an eye theory just made her look unstable and Gideon's ability to provide no information about himself but material things turned me off.

Are these two made for each other? Maybe. After a lot more therapy sessions (with a new doctor!)
on December 22, 2012
It's an ok read but you can easily predict what is going to happen next. This book was not what I had expected and therefore, it was difficult to keep reading to the end.
on February 3, 2013
I enjoyed reading this series just as much as I did the Fifty Shades of Grey. Great story line, and love the characters. Can't wait for the final book to be released.
on February 28, 2013
WOW. this book was even better then the last. It's similar to 50 Shades of Grey but has an actual storyline too it. The characters, and storyline are different and though they have a lot of sex there are no whips or chains which I was happy about. I hope the third book is not the last. This is a must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on March 25, 2013
Jai completement adorer ce livre ainsi que le 1er et jai super hate que le 3ieme sorte en mai! L'érostisme ainsi que les details dans ce livre sont croustillants et super captivant, en effet je n'arrivais pas a me coucher tant je voulais continuer ma lecture. Je le conseille vivement.
on March 16, 2016
I have only read bared to you but it is absolutely amazing. Having read the gray series this is so much better, the thrilling roller coaster of emotions and unexpected events keeps you wanting more. I truly can't wait to get lost again in the battle between love and lust. M. Johnston
on March 17, 2013
A friend of mine bought me the first book as a Christmas present. I went through that book very quickly and then got this book.This is a book you won't want to put down until you are done. Can't wait until June when the third one comes out.