biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 6, 2012
Not terribly practical. No information on laws or taxes or logistics. They spend a lot of time talking about how to write a mission statement. It's more about self reflection and getting your head in order, then it is about solid, practical information.
on September 26, 2013
I found this book guided me to the next level. Having never run or owned a business before I was in the dark about what to look for or which questions to ask. I can now use the info, web sites and the references to prepare my entry into the business world and avoid the pitfalls which many people fall into. In short, the book gives good guidance for a beginner.

N.S.
on November 8, 2012
I found the book to be very helpful in starting my business. The information within is clear, concise and easy to find as needed. I would definitely recommend this as a useful reference source.
on January 6, 2013
I love all the common sense in this book and it has a lot of useful information. I would recommend this book to anyone starting a small business in any country.