countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 6, 2012
Not terribly practical. No information on laws or taxes or logistics. They spend a lot of time talking about how to write a mission statement. It's more about self reflection and getting your head in order, then it is about solid, practical information.
on September 26, 2013
I found this book guided me to the next level. Having never run or owned a business before I was in the dark about what to look for or which questions to ask. I can now use the info, web sites and the references to prepare my entry into the business world and avoid the pitfalls which many people fall into. In short, the book gives good guidance for a beginner.

N.S.
on November 8, 2012
I found the book to be very helpful in starting my business. The information within is clear, concise and easy to find as needed. I would definitely recommend this as a useful reference source.
on January 6, 2013
I love all the common sense in this book and it has a lot of useful information. I would recommend this book to anyone starting a small business in any country.
on June 21, 2016
This book is a guide that covers most aspects of buisness and can be refered to when you have a question. Make sure to check the contents of the book before buying just so you know what to expect.
on May 19, 2016
This book is very informative! And I'm glad I purchased this product. Definitely worth what I paid for. Thank you!
on March 16, 2016