Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money
Format: HardcoverChange
Price:$16.70+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 21, 2012
I had the pleasure to see Carl on his tour in Toronto. Behaviour is the most important factor in trading. Even though, buy low sell high seems simple enough, yet majority of us let our emotions take over which lead to bad decision making.

Carl brings very simple approach to explain how human behavior works and steps to correct it, in addition he provides excellent drawings that summarizes the message(s). I refer to them before my trade or when I`m starting to go off track.
I think it`s a must read before you start trading / investing on your own or with a qualified investor, Carl gives you a guideline what to look for in an advisor.

After reading his books, since July untill about now (December) I haven`t lost any of my capital and my gains outperform the market and most advisors.
on April 18, 2015
Carl Richards has a delightful writing style that addresses complex emotional decisions with as simple " back of the napkin" approach. The diagrams are tellingly simple, because they illustrate how we complicate decisionmaking when we should simplify it. I like the book so much I am about to read his mew book, "The One - Page Financial Plan"
on May 16, 2014
It was a very informative and clear read, I would definitely recommend this book to any of my friends, whether they need beginner or advanced financial advice!