march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 2, 2013
Seems like a pretty solid watch. A bit thicker/higher than the Timex Ironman model it is replacing, but better looking (all stainless steel). Adjusting the watch band was a minor challenge, but with some good tools (small needle nose pliers, jeweller screw drivers) and a magnifying lamp, I managed to do it. There are several videos available at youtube to show the method. The tmiex band was much easier.
Had it in the pool and everything seems fine. I'm not a diver, so I won't be testing it at depth. Havent used the alarm or timer functions yet, but it looks like I will need to check the manual as some of the symbols/abbreviations are not easy to see (small) or very easy to interprete.
All-in-all, good buy when on sale (twenty-nine.ninety-nine). The free shipping was, as usual, very fast. No need to expedite or pay extra for "prime" service, at least not to SW Ontario.
on January 20, 2013
I was given this watch as a gift over a year ago, and it has been perfect. Casual enough for daily life, but looks good enough that you can keep it on while wearing a suit at some event or other. Only thing I wish it did differently is allow me to set any time for it to count down from on the timer. It has preset times that it allows a countdown from (10,12,15,20,25,30,35,40,45), so if you want a different countdown, you're out of luck. I suppose the alarm could also be louder, but I don't really use it so it doesn't bother me.

Still, it's lasted well so far and I've had no trouble with it. I read another review where someone payed $6.00 for someone else to adjust the band. It took me half an hour or so to figure it out, but I was able to adjust the band myself with some random household stuff. I think there are actually videos on youtube that show you how to do it.
on January 13, 2014
Quick delivery and works great. came well packaged. i destroyed one before but had to buy another. best cheap casio out there. exactly what you see is what you get
on October 30, 2013
Nice looking watch, clear screen to read the time and other stuff. Prertty durable and not too complicated.
Was meant for a present and the person really liked it. Does not look cheap like some other watches in comparison with the price which is pretty reasonable.
on May 30, 2014
The strap was easy to adjust after I look a how to video on Youtube. The different time zone is a good feature. I still have not figured out how to set the time from 24 hr clock to 12 hr. I guess I should read the manual.
on November 24, 2013
The complain with this item is that the buttons are too hard to push making an elementary task of setting an alarm clock very cumbersome. But the stainless steel frame definitely makes these seem very durable.
on July 21, 2014
The bracelet is very difficult to adjust. It now fits, but marred and the watch will probably not be worn!
Professional adjustment costs almost as much as the watch.
on February 22, 2013
This watch fulfilled all my requirements of a digital watch. It is accurate and easy to use. I would recommend this watch
To anyone.
on January 1, 2013
It's a great watch that works perfectly. It arrived quickly after being shipped immediately. I would recommend people to buy it.
on November 24, 2014
Illuminator light is old school 80's watch light, not the luminescent indiglo type...