countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on August 16, 2013
I would recommend this product anyone looking to build muscle and get toned. I started working towards my fitness goals with JM 30 Day Shred and it was a great intro to build muscle and get you fit to do slightly harder and longer workouts like this one NMTZ. On the last 10 days of the shred I started switching it up with NMTZ on days I wanted more of a challenge the Level 3 of the shred. This is a challenging but effective workout. It is primarily strength training. There is a 5 minute warm up and 7 circuits, which are 5 minutes long each. She offer various moves in each circuit and does 2 sets within a 5 minute circuit (2 and a half minutes doing the routine, then repeat). Each circuit focuses on different trouble zones, so its fun to pick a couple circuits that you need to work best on and do them more. Within the last couple days of the shred I did the Shred Level 3 + 2 or 3 circuits of NMTZ for a longer more effective workout, because the shred really built up my stamina to handle this. Very happy with this product and I am now addicted to JM dvds.
on September 17, 2010
I'm fairly new to workout videos, aside from yoga DVDs, but quite familiar with various modalities of exercise; my level is intermediate/advanced. This workout is excellent. It's just the right length at one hour. I prefer workouts created at a 60 minute length with an option to reduce the time commitment (as is the case with this workout), as opposed to 2 x 30 minutes workouts. If you are short on time and want to isolate certain circuits in this workout, you can. It is a total body workout and can be done everyday.

The reviewer who complains that this workout is lackluster needs better music or more bells and whistles than I. I only need a clearly demonstrated, challenging, and results-driven workout. Jillian Michaels may not appeal to all, particularly those looking for more "fun" in a workout. I happen to like her bootcamp style. I find her straightforward and personable. Most importantly, I see results with this workout and highly recommend it.
on February 26, 2011
This is my second "Jillian" DVD and it works.....especially to define and work muscles. "30 Day Shred" is for days I'm in a hurry, or just want more cardio....and "No More Trouble Zones" is when you want to dig into your muscles and work them. This basic workout gives you the option to breathe between circuits or just do the whole video, full steam ahead.
Either way, you will work up a sweat. Some of the exercises are oldies, but, when the next day, you can feel parts of your body that haven't been "worked" before, you know that she has studied the method in her madness. Definitely I would recommend this video, but added with an alternate for different days.
on March 31, 2009
This is one of the best circuit training workouts ever. It comprises of 7 6 minute circuits and uses 3lb hand weights. I am an intermediate exerciser and found this one just perfect. If you are an advanced exerciser you can always increase the weight load. Lots of different moves that are not choreographically difficult, and really work. This is an A plus workout and I would definitely recommend it if you love circuit training. It makes you sweat, but isn't as intense on the cardio as her banish fat boost metabolism dvd. Absolutely love this workout and you will get results!
on June 21, 2015
Well, may be some people need to exercise themselves to faint. Not me. I love to keep myself in a good shape and that's about it. I don't do it for pleasure, that's for sure. If i could just look at the video and be fit, I'd do it. However, I have to move and this video is amazing! I don't know who are those women that say this exercise is not challenging. May be you need to defend your country in the Olympics. To me this DVD is a perfect way to burn calories, shed kilos and work the problem zones in a very difficult, but doable routine. You can make it more challenging as you go, pick heavier weights, or do it a harder way. As far as the cardio goes, oh my, I get my heart pounding like no tomorrow. Enough for a person who just wants to be fit, and not to compete in a World Championship. Honestly, who are you people? Don't you ever get tired? I see results, I feel great, I look sexy on pictures, and I am happy. And I personally never heard of people who lived 120 years and exercised themselves to the extreme. Everything in moderation.
on May 23, 2009
I love Jillian Michaels' products, I have been doing the 30 day shred for 2 weeks and have lost 2lbs already. I save this video for once a week, it kicks your butt! Fantastic all around workout and all you need is 3lb hand weights and a matt. Love it!
on December 29, 2010
I have all the Jillian Michaels DVDs up to this point and this DVD is the hardest. You will be exhausted by the end but the results will make you want to do it again. I go back to the 30 Day Shred occassionally and I love how short that workout is, but now it just doesn't seem as challenging as the No More Trouble Zones workout.
on May 6, 2016
This is a GREAT workout!! Not for beginners!! If your already in good shape you'll be able to get through this no problem. If your just beginning you should probably start with Jillian's 30 day Shred. After that, try this one.
on September 11, 2009
I have many fitness DVDs, way too many, and there is always something that is not quite right: either too long, or too boring, or too intense, or not intense enough, or instructor is annoying. I started questioning myself, may be I am just looking for excuses? And then I bought Jillian's DVD, and everything just fell into place. It's perfect. Only 40 minutes in length, but SO intense, that it has a LOT of room for growth. You can actually advance yourself while doing just this one workout. Jillian's a great motivator, and her harsh voice and great sense of humor work wonders for me. She looks hot, that helps too. And one thing that I noticed: she doesn't count the repetitions, so before you know it, it's "two more left". I use 4lb weights (for faster results).
Another great think is simplicity. After the first time I don't really need to look at TV screen, focus more on my posture and basically trying not to die (especially on those 'planks' and 'windshield wipers'). However, at the very end I don't feel exhausted and out of breath. I feel lifted and happy and proud of myself.
Thanks Jillian! I know results are coming.
on January 7, 2010
My husband and I both tried this one - I reviewed it before even trying - he watched a bit and indicated he would like to try it as well. After the first go - I was so sore I could not think about exercising for four days and I think he may have regretted the thought as well. We have done it five more times and it gets easier every time - and I can feel the muscles reacting, tightening. Well worth the money and the time. I really would hate to be on Biggest Loser this was tough for an hour, I can't imagine working out for hours in a day and day after day - I'm sure those people couldn't move after the first workout. Love the video - love Jillian!
Irene