countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Home Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on October 11, 2010
I have been using biggest loser workout videos and Jillian Micheals 30-day shred and shred it with weights for a while now but this dvd is by far the best. Jillian may be loud but Bob kicks your butt. Best workout video yet. I found muscles I didn't know existed.Can't wait to try Bob's other videos
on January 30, 2012
This workout is awesome. If you want to sweat, this is the workout for you. I love Bob, he motivates as he goes along. I've tried many different workouts but haven't found one I like as much as this. I am in fairly decent shape but this one gets me every time. When I want to sweat, I go for this DVD.
on May 12, 2012
I love this video! Bob is pretty relentless, and I feel like I've really gotten a good workout by the end of the hour. I love that the other people in the video have a hard time keeping up - just goes to show it really *is* tough. Within two weeks of starting to use this video (every other day) I already noticed increased muscle tone and strength
on February 8, 2012
I liked the old Bob DVD. I have lots of Jillian's and sometimes get tired of getting yelled at so I switch to Bob who has a smoother attitude but gets you to work as much. Unfortunately, seems like Bob now tries to copy Jillian's attitude. He seems angry and is attitude annoys me. The editing of the DVD is also weird with some weird close up that prevent you from seeing the move... Very disappointing DVD!
on November 24, 2011
Honestly, I am addicted to this DVD! I have about 10 or more Jari Love DVD's, about 5 Jillian Michaels DVD's, a couple Billy Blanks and a couple Jackie Warner. By far, this DVD is the best one! It is a great workout, is super challenging and leaves me wanting to do it again the next day ... to see if I can do all those push-ups without having to do the last 10-15 on my knees. I love the intensity and I love the way it's conditioning my body. I haven't tried P90X yet, although I do own it, and I'm sure it is super awesome too but if you don't feel like spending close to $100 than just buy this one because you will not regret it! I love it and I'm sure you will too! Worth every penny! Buy it, Do it, Love it! See the change!
on May 17, 2014
Great strength training video. Can't do it everyday, though. The only downside for me is that it's recorded at a low volume, so I can't just listen to the instruction without putting the volume up to a crazy level; I have to constantly crank my neck up at the tv to see what the trainer is talking about.
on August 28, 2015
Great Yoda DVD for anyone who is somewhat familiar with yoga poses. worked up a sweat just like I was doing hot yoga (which is my norm). My only complaint is that 1 hour is too long for my regular routine. A shorter option would be great!
on April 8, 2011
I purchased this DVD a month ago. After using P90x last year to lose weight for my wedding I gained some of the weight back after the honeymoon and first months of marriage. Looking ahead to this summer I'm trying to tone up (aren't we all!) and thought I'd like to change my exercise routine up.

I'm a fan of Biggest Loser this current season, only because we recently bought a PVR which allows me to fast foward through the lengthly commericals and speed up the weigh in process which normally take 20 minutes! So I decide to give Bob's DVD's a try.

I adore Bob, in this DVD I think he's a great motivator and some of the exercises definitly tire your muscles out. However P90x was more specific in its muscle groups so after my first month trial, I am content but haven't been wowed!! I plan to incoporate p90x back in and do his strength work out once a week.
on November 2, 2014
Wow! Excellent workout, if you want to burn fat , build muscle, sweat , and love the feeling after that you had a great workout !, then this is the workout to do! Bob rocks!
on January 10, 2013
This is a great workout for anyone trying to take it up a notch.
I would recommend this to you if you want to add a little intensity to your everyday workouts.