biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night snsflyour Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 17, 2013
This watch is exactly what I wanted, a cheap watch I could wear when I didn't want to risk damage my good watch, that also happens to look really cool. It's exactly the same as the Casio I remember having back when I was a kid, they haven't updated it at all, and that's what I like about it. For the money I'd rather have something that is vintage cool, opposed to something that is just cheap and lame.
on October 3, 2015
It is not an iluminator, good quality but beware it just have a regular side light.
on January 14, 2014
My son loves it!
The blue color is not as shiny as it looks in the photo. It is actually kind of like a matt royal blue color.
At least that way you don't have to worry about all the scratches if it was in a shiny hue.
on December 5, 2014
Needed a water-proof watch for a beach vacation. Great product, great price. Overall great experience. Plus there is a great deal of nostalgia here as I used to have one of these when I was a kid :)
on July 9, 2012
This watch is fun, light, easy to read, and reminds me of my childhood. For $20 or less, this watch is a deal. The plastic "retro" band reminds me of a Casio I owned growing up in the 80s. If it lasts as long as the previous one, then the $20 spent is a steal! Do take care over tightening this watch around your wrist, as the band will probably be the first thing to break or crack. For this reason I gave this watch a 4 star rating, although you can't really expect much more for the price. I've only seen the black version of this watch in stores, but I must say the blue version looks way better. The blue pictured is a much brighter blue than the actual watch. Overall, I am pleased with the watch and I'd recommend purchasing it from Amazon.
on January 5, 2014
It serves its purpose but i got a really bad rash on my wrist so stopped wearing. Also not that bright of a blue in pic
on October 31, 2015
Durable, good looking, good price. I wear this to the gym and to work in my garage - capable of taking a beating.
on September 8, 2013
It keeps time, it's blue has a bit of retro charm and it's cheap, you really can't go wrong with it.
on October 11, 2014
Watch is exactly what you need, even if your wife thinks you don't need one... Buy it!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2015
This Casio is a total delight. Easy to read, light, inexpensive, wonderful colour.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse