march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store Tools Registry sports

on June 17, 2013
This watch is exactly what I wanted, a cheap watch I could wear when I didn't want to risk damage my good watch, that also happens to look really cool. It's exactly the same as the Casio I remember having back when I was a kid, they haven't updated it at all, and that's what I like about it. For the money I'd rather have something that is vintage cool, opposed to something that is just cheap and lame.
on October 3, 2015
It is not an iluminator, good quality but beware it just have a regular side light.
on January 14, 2014
My son loves it!
The blue color is not as shiny as it looks in the photo. It is actually kind of like a matt royal blue color.
At least that way you don't have to worry about all the scratches if it was in a shiny hue.
on December 5, 2014
Needed a water-proof watch for a beach vacation. Great product, great price. Overall great experience. Plus there is a great deal of nostalgia here as I used to have one of these when I was a kid :)
on July 9, 2012
This watch is fun, light, easy to read, and reminds me of my childhood. For $20 or less, this watch is a deal. The plastic "retro" band reminds me of a Casio I owned growing up in the 80s. If it lasts as long as the previous one, then the $20 spent is a steal! Do take care over tightening this watch around your wrist, as the band will probably be the first thing to break or crack. For this reason I gave this watch a 4 star rating, although you can't really expect much more for the price. I've only seen the black version of this watch in stores, but I must say the blue version looks way better. The blue pictured is a much brighter blue than the actual watch. Overall, I am pleased with the watch and I'd recommend purchasing it from Amazon.
on October 31, 2015
Durable, good looking, good price. I wear this to the gym and to work in my garage - capable of taking a beating.
on May 10, 2016
Needed an inexpensive watch that could get smacked around at work and this does the trick. The band has held together well, and with all the songs and scratches on the face it still hasn't cracked after months of abuse! If and when this does die, I'd definitely get another. And the blue colour is just as vibrant in life as it is in the picture
on September 8, 2013
It keeps time, it's blue has a bit of retro charm and it's cheap, you really can't go wrong with it.
on February 24, 2016
Not the best looking watch, but it is super sturdy. I went tree planting last summer and it still works fine. Easy to clean, too. Fashionable? Debatable. Indestructible? Maybe. This watch and the cockroaches will be all that remains after a nuclear holocaust.
on May 17, 2016
Great Watch! Some day I will figure out how to turn the hourly alarm off. Actually, getting so used to it, might not try any harder.