march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on January 27, 2012
I love this workout! I felt the results the very next day! (and the next, and the next..) You can definitely feel the burn and tell that it worked all parts of your body. I could feel that under my arms (where all the flab usually hangs out)was worked, my entire mid-section (even that stubborn lower stomach where the dreaded "pooch" usually is), even my butt and wrapped around my thighs! If I feel it this much I should start seeing a difference in my body in no time! My favourite part is that Brooke even has to take breaks during the workout because it can really burn - I like that she's real and honest about it.

Thanks to Brooke for making a not easy, but not so hard that you can't push through it, workout DVD with real results! I can't wait to see my body change!
on February 11, 2012
I was kind of skeptical buying this DVD in the sense that she is not a fitness trainer, so what would she know. But after doing the workout for the first time, I was so impressed. I was sweating from head to toe, and I was so sore the next day. I really love this workout video. It is amazing and motivating.
on September 4, 2012
As an "advanced excerciser", I'm always looking for a tough workout, and Brooke really delivers. This DVD is great because...
- it has various circuits that target the entire body
- Brooke's instruction is awesome. She has a rockin' bod and this really is how she got it!
- for those who tire of the same old in-home moves that we always do in these DVD's, fret not! Lots of cool variations on bicept curls, and great squat circuits with compound moves.
- hardest ab circuit ever! You will burn, and possibly not be able to complete.
Bottom line: if you're looking for an easy workout, look elsewhere!
I loved it.
on August 16, 2013
I have a large collection of workout DVDs and this is not one of my favourites. The warm up and cool down are pretty much the same but I don't support doing static stretching in the warm up (Jillian Michaels influence?). The music is not motivating and Brooke makes weird noises which I find distracting. I will say that some of the exercises are innovative.
on September 13, 2013
Another great work out from Brooke Burke. She challenges you, and is very inspiring, which makes working out fun with her DVD's. Good for those who have been working out for a while. I like to alternate this with her strengthen and condition one, which is quite similar.
on January 2, 2014
Good workout for beginner to intermediate levels. Easy to follow instructions. Combine upper and lower body for a good toning session.
on February 11, 2013
I love the studio where it's filmed! The exercises are fun and it's a complete workout! It doesn't last too long!
on February 22, 2016