Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on November 26, 2012
I use this for the music usb in my car. It works perfect as you can hardly tell its there. I would prefer if there was no light on it but thats nothing a bit of tape or marker won't take care of. As a big note Samsung Kius conflicts with these drives. When I put it into my pc it showed 0 bytes as the capacity. Sandisk was great and sent me a replacement promptly. When the replacement had the same issue I hunted for other solutions and found out about the conflict. The software needs to be deleted not just disabled. Then the disk will work fine.
on April 3, 2013
Bought this for the car, contain almost all my music in an invisible stealth device.
The light is amber and very discrete, I used a black marker to mask the "sandisk" name in red in front of the key to make it even stealthier. I live it in the usb port all the time without being worried....
Access time is comparable to other usb2 devices, not slower in any way!

I ordered 3 of these in 2 different shippings. One of the shipping was lost and it took Amazon just 3 days to resend it, isn't it a great service or what?

I'm really please with the product in even more with Amazon!!!
on April 2, 2013
I purchased this only for its foot print to use on my MacBook Air 11", mostly for music library and a movie here and there. I barely notice it there, excellent for the price!
on May 2, 2015
Bought a couple of these to use as music storage for my cars. They work great for this, except for a couple of issues:

- transfer speed is very slow, when copying my music library over I was only getting 5MB/s so it took a while to dump my music onto them;

- the drives are a little less than the specified size of 16GB. This is taking into account the OS method of measuring storage (1024 bytes = 1kb).
on April 21, 2015
Perfect for the car sound system, which has a a USB port. I load music on the key, plug it into the car's USB port and have hours upon hours of music stored on there for my listening enjoyment. The advantage to this key is that it is so low profile that it barely sticks out at all. Really nice product and perfect for the use case where you need something low profile that won't stick out.
on August 27, 2015
Be very careful! I got one that sell super cheap. When I received it, they are shipping from China.
The package look very different than the authentic Sandisk drive, the print color is all wash out. Also, the package is printed with all Chinese.
After I ran some test, the flash drive is completely FAKE! See the test below:

Warning: Only 15909 of 15999 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
7.4 GByte OK (15671248 sectors)
8.0 GByte DATA LOST (16910384 sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
8.0 GByte corrupted (16910384 sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000001c1914000
Expected: 0x00000001c1914000
Found: 0x0000000000000000
H2testw version 1.3
Writing speed: 4.22 MByte/s
Reading speed: 9.64 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4"
on December 24, 2012
I purchased this USB memory stick to access my music library in my car. I have about 5,000 songs loaded and it is plugged into the USB port in my console. My old memory stick, while being slightly shorter than the standard memory sticks and the shortest one I could find at the time, still stuck out to the point that every time I reached into the console, I was bumping it. I was afraid that eventually the port would get damaged by this constant force.

The SanDisk Cruiser Fit barely sticks out at all, houses my complete library with lots of room for future expansion and doesn't miss a beat (pardon the pun).

The only situation where the Cruiser Fit might not be the optimum solution is if you are either the type of person that is constantly removing your memory stick (I leave mine in all the time) or you are the type of person that loses small items easily. It is small! Otherwise it is perfect.
on September 19, 2013
I wanted a very small USB key to attach to an OTG cable to provide extended storage to my Nexus 7 device. This one is perfect in size, once attached to the cable, well you only see the cable :-)
Great capacity, great price. I did run a couple of performance tests and there is nothing to be ashamed of, filling it with movies & music from a computer is fast, then on the Nexus, it just streams, no issue.
So great little USB storage, and SanDisk is a brand I can trust for storage. A couple of bad experiences with "no name" keys have teach me a lesson: they work great while they work, and suddenly you loose all of your data. I expect a more reasonable life span here.
on February 2, 2014
Like Dr Who's trusty tardis, the Cruzer Fit is much bigger on the inside.

I couldn't believe such tiny device could hold 32 freakin' gigabytes! Yet it does.

I have no complaints about performance. The small form factor nullifies any risks of the device being accidentally yanked off or bent inside the port. It does make extraction delicate since there's not much grip.

Also, you run a higher risk of loosing the drive since it's so tiny. Keep it in the same place when not in use and make sure it's secure when in transit.

Other than that, great product! 5 stars
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I recently bought a Panasonic Mini HiFi for my kitchen and I needed a reliable, ample yet micro USB FlashDrive to keep it attached. This SanDisk 16GB Cruzer was exactly what I imagined it to be. Small (only the black plastic stays out when inserted) yet easy to remove and with enough space to fit hours and hours of digital songs.

I have trusted SanDisk again and again with their Flash Drives and (with the exception of a Ultra Cruzer Titanium that one day simply refused to function) they have rarely let me down.