march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on February 10, 2013
Sherlock stories, all in one ebook. I enjoyed the stories in hard cover, many, many years ago.
Re-reading the tales, one by one, when I have time, is reminding me of the enjoyment the first time reading was.
If you like mysteries, and have no more shelf space, this compendium is for you.
on May 5, 2013
A classic. Has to be read and reread over the years! Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's mastery of the English language make this book a beacon of English literature. I recommend this reading at least once per decade. Quite a thrill!
on May 27, 2013
EXCELLENT READ. GOOD STORY LINES AND A GOOD ASSORTMENT OF STORIES . SHERLOCK HOMES AND WATSON MAKE A GOOD TEAM AND THE STORIES ARE VERY INTERESTING. THEY ALSO COVER A LARGE TIME SPAN AND ARE VERY BELIEVABLE.
on January 10, 2013
I am very pleased with the kindle version of these world famous Arthur Conan Doyle stories. Even more so, to be able to read them at my leisure, and at no cost.
My sincere thanks,
Allan Doel.
on January 23, 2013
Great set of books if you like Sherlock Holmes, especially for free. The set, when read on my phone, is over 32,000 pages, so this collection will keep me busy for a LONG time to come.
on July 22, 2013
This was a great experience, excellent product received quickly and without any problems! Would highly reccommend this seller. A++ rating
on December 17, 2012
I love it. It's a classic tale so riveting you don't want it to end.

I highly recommend the book to other readers.
on March 26, 2013
A must have. This is one of those classics that should be on any bookshelf. Sherlock Holmes stories are worth re-reading.
on May 9, 2014
I love the Serlock Holmes complete selection of books. Very happy with this purchase. Will buy more books from Amazon.
on January 26, 2013
it was nice to go back. Haven't read it since I was a kid. I am enjoying my Kindle.
Thanks