The availability estimate on each item's product detail page refers only to how long it will take us to acquire the item after you place your order. Items listed as "In Stock" are, of course, already available at the fulfillment center; other items need to be ordered from our suppliers. Most orders will ship out within 24-48 hours of the items being in stock. For more information about our availability estimates, please refer to the list below.
The availability estimate does not include the time your order will take to reach you once we ship it. Shipping time depends upon the shipping option you choose.
We'll estimate shipping and delivery dates for you, based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates will appear on the order form. After you've placed your order, you'll be able to see both shipping and delivery date estimates in the order confirmation e-mail and in the relevant order summary on the Your Account page.
Ordering multiple copies? Please be aware that our availability estimates are intended for single-copy orders. Orders for many copies of the same item may take longer to assemble.
The following is a list of the several types of availability estimates you might see for items in our stores.
- In Stock: The item is on hand in at least one fulfillment center, and we expect to be able to prepare this item for shipment within a few hours to a few days (depending on the shipment method you choose). If the item is being fulfilled by a seller other than Amazon.ca, then the seller has the item on hand and can ship it out within 2 business days. In some cases, sellers may indicate on the product detail page that processing will take longer before the item is shipped. Note: In-stock items often enter the shipping process immediately, so it is difficult to change an order containing in-stock items. When ordering such items, please double-check the details of your order before submitting it.
- Usually ships in 2-3 days: we expect to receive the item from a nearby distributor and ship it to you within 2 to 3 days of your order.
- Usually ships in 1-2 weeks: we expect to receive the item from a distributor and ship it to you within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.
- Not yet published/released or Available for Pre-order: The latest release date information that we have for the item will be on its product detail page. If you want to pre-order the item, we will ship it to you once the release date passes and the item is made available to us for shipment. Please note: these items can delay the shipment of other items in the order if you select the option to "Group my order into as few shipments as possible."
- Temporarily Out of Stock: This item is currently not in stock but it is available for ordering. If you place an order, we will send you an e-mail with the expected delivery date as soon as we have that information from our suppliers. It is also possible that you could order the item (new or used) from an Amazon Marketplace seller. Look for the "More Buying Choices" link on the product detail page.
- Currently Unavailable: This item is currently not available for ordering, and we don't know when or if this item will be in stock again.
We will inform you by e-mail if any items in your order prove to be unavailable.
Finally, please note that the above information pertains only to items sold by Amazon.ca. Amazon Marketplace sellers agree to ship within 2 business days of your purchase.