- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
iHome iD37GZC Dual Alarm Stereo Clock Radio for iPad/iPhone/iPod with FM Preset Station Memory (Gunmetal) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Wake or sleep to iPad, iPhone, iPod, custom playlist or FM radio to start or end your day just the way you want it to sound
- App friendly so it works with free iHome+Sleep app or paid iHome+Radio internet radio app
- Reson8 speaker chambers are specially designed sealed speaker enclosures delivering astounding clarity, depth and power
- Also includes remote control, line-in jack, battery backup, preset clock, 6 FM presets
- Also has adjustable EQ bass, treble, and balance controls to let you customize your sound
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The iD37 is a dual alarm clock radio for iPad, iPhone and iPod that lets you charge your iPad, iPhone or iPod and lets you wake and sleep to any of these, to a custom playlist, or to FM radio. A Time Sync button syncs the clock to your iPhone (which is always current via cell phone towers) to set the time quickly. The iD37 allows you to set two separate alarms with different times on different days with our 7-5-2 feature. The iD37 also includes 6 FM presets and EQ controls. USB port for charging other devices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you worry about your power going out, the batteries provide plenty of power to keep your clock ready for alarms. In fact, there are two alarms; one for the week and one for weekends. The remote is kind of an extra for me. I find I don't use it and when I need to get up to slap that snooze button, I'm more likely to move than grab a remote with my eyes closed! Also, don't forget about those cool iHome apps that you can use for interplay on the iHome clock/radio. For its size and price, I have to say this is one of the better iHome clock/radios that are available. The entire iHome clock/radio has all the bells and whistles you'd expect and more. I'd suggest reading the specifications for this and comparing it with other iHome clock/radios. This one is a keeper.
I sometimes use it to charge my ipad2 on the dock and my iphone 5s via the USB connector and it does the job. Great buy since I've been using it for already almost 2 years.
Most recent customer reviews
I was so excited to receive this but, when I opened the box, it was a 30pin connector instead of the lightning. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Kamal