iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid EX Slim Vivid Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Dante Red (SGP10026)
|List Price:||CDN$ 39.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 29.71 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 10.28 (26%)|
- Combination of Hard and Soft Frames for dual layer protection from drops and scratches
- Slim bumper case to show the perfect shape of your device
- Made with premium silicone
- Includes Steinheil Ultra Crystal Screen Protector and Back Protection Film
- Compatible with all versions of Apple iPhone 5 (2012) / iPhone 5S (2013)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Neo Hybrid EX Case not only protects the iPhone 5S/5 efficiently, but also preserves the original design of the iPhone 5S/5. The Neo Hybrid EX is composed of UV coated hard polycarbonate frame combining onto the high polymer coated soft premium silicone bumper. With both soft and hard properties of polycarbonate and silicone, the Neo Hybrid EX Slim provides strong protection for the iPhone 5S/5 while maintaining a sleek bumper style look.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
But, beware during install: The "bumper" that goes over the TPU portion is very delicate. This is definitely a case you don't want to remove/install too many times. Inside it has very little "clips" that snap on to the TPU, on mine, I ALREADY broke half of two of the ridges. It still holds, but I won't be removing it anytime soon unless I really have too. I'm afraid i'll finish breaking them. Read the instructions before installing. I really hope Spigen warranties this part cause it too delicate for such a pricey case.
Another cool thing about this case is it has a small lip that doesn't touch the screen protector. You should have no problem having different size thickness screen protectors. I currently have a Skinomi protector on the front and nothing on the back with no problem.
Out of all the cases I've tried, I give this 9.5 out of 10. My only "con" is the price which does not compensate thin, flimsy clips that hold the case to the TPU. The outer bumper is VERY slim but its still a bada$$ phone case. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
The home button add-ons are okay. I personally dont like them as they tend to press while in my pocket. Mainly because the lip is very small so the home button add-on sticks out.
Still love the case but noticed something buyers should be aware of. The outer shell/bumper feels like it'll break if you squeeze it too hard. Another thing, I took this case apart to show my coworker what the inside looked like and the power button broke off. Luckily I was able to pop it back into place. I hope SPIGEN will sell the bumper/shells individually as I feel these will break if frequently removed/installed(I sent them a email about this and will update if they respond).
I received my replacement case on Monday after sending the broken one in last week. I couldn't be happier with Spigen's customer service. All emails were answered and the replacement arrived super fast. Check out my other case reviews and pictures on Spigen products.
1. VERY Slim (slimmer than Belkin Grip candy sheer and Switcheasy Tones). It is the exact same thickness as the Neo Hybrid EX Slim (Except that this covers your whole back).
2. Tight fit (NO movement whatsoever). On most TPU cases you can pull the sides a little bit, but the plastic bumper on the Neo Hybrid prevents the TPU from stretching away from the phone.
3. Buttons are extremely responsive.
4. Individual cutouts on the bottom along with grille for the speaker/mic.
5. Lay on the table design.
6. Works with glass screen protectors(I don't use them but for those of you who do, it works).
7. Matte TPU feels amazing and gives good grip.
8. No over-sized camera cutout that leaves the aluminum back exposed.
9. LOOKS BAD-ASS!!!
1. Headphone port might be a bit too small for over-sized headphone plugs.
2. A tiny bit more lay on the table design would have been appreciated, but not a big deal.
I wish Spigen would have released this case when the iPhone 5 came out so that I could have saved a lot of $$$ on those other cases!
Overall, this case is amazing. I can carry my iPhone 5 around in style and protect it.
I rated this product 5 stars.
Watch my video.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest.