Congratulationsyouve purchased the new iPhone 4, the coolest smartphone on the market. Now its time to learn how to take advantage of all the features, apps, and secret techniques available. To accomplish this, look no further than iPhone 4 Made Simple. Over 1,000 screen visuals and clear-cut instructions guide you through both basic and advanced features of the iPhone 4, from email and calendar tips to navigating the App Store and understanding Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks. Written by two successful smartphone trainers and authors, this is the go-to guide for the latest and greatest version of the iPhone.
What you'll learn
- Use copy/Paste, spotlight search, and voice memos
- Support for both Windows and Mac users
- Use music, videos, photos & voice notes
- Detailed iTunes instructions
- Sync playlists, videos, contacts, calendar, and notes
- Fast email, phone, calendar, and browser tips
- Create your own ringtones & wallpapers
- Use Google Maps to find just about anything!
- Navigate the App Store for games, productivity apps, and more
- Understand Bluetooth and Wi-Fi network setup & security
- Install & remove software icons
- Use you phone internationally and save money when traveling overseas
- Save your battery life by understanding the network settings
- All the best tips and tricks for the touch screen
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who has or is considering an iPhone, whether it's the new iPhone 4 or a 3G or 3Gs running on iOS4.