Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on February 27, 2004
This book shows the creative ways children can create order and neatness through solving "the shoe problem." What a great way of showing the virtue of orderliness. Each child feels good about their choice in where to put the shoes. The book shows the intrinsic reward, not the extrinsic, that is the builder of healthy self-esteem and the cornerstone of this entire collection of books. I read this with one of my 4 year old clients and she said "I put all my shoes in a shoe bag, but some stuff I just pushed under the bed!" - she loved the story.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2004
What a fun book and very creative book. This book helps the child understand the concept of orderliness by using the silly story with the shoes in all the wrong places. It shows how people feel when things are out of order and how much happier they are when things are in order. We are trying this concept with various things in our home - it is interesting to see the reaction of my family. My son is still trying to figure out how you got the sneakers on the ceiling! Great job NLP, can wait to read the rest.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse