summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Showing 31-40 of 48 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on May 7, 1999
I actually was stranded in the woods for eight days because of a mishap. My car broke down when I got a flat, and smashed into a tree. I had this book with me, and I would not be alive if it weren't written. Thank you.
on June 18, 1999
This book is absolutely the best I've seen so far. Graphical details en easy to understand concepts. This book is a must have for all outdoors people and especially scouts and Royal Rangers!
on July 12, 1999
This book tells you how to survive in the wild. It may be a bit gory in parts but if you've read this, you will be able to survive in the most extreme outdoors.
on November 26, 2006
sooooooo useful!

My mom bought it for every members in my family before we go to camp!

I learn a lot!!

Good Book For Everyone To Read
on November 5, 1998
I think this is a very well writen manual. If I ever do get lost I am sure alot of the information that I did learn would definately come in useful.
on August 22, 2001
I found this book very useful, having wide and deep information about survival, even for persons who have experience in out door activities.
on May 8, 1999
I think this is a great survival book. One of the best I've seen. I also have the pocket version which is also a good choice.
on January 17, 2014
Was a great read, received it promptly and in good condition. Good for bringing camping, hiking or any outdoorsy activity.
on July 21, 2003
I think this is an awesome book but the one thing i would change is the illustrations of the snares because I found them alittle hard to understand but other then that it's a great book. I highly recommened it.
on January 15, 1999
This book is very informative. It tells you everything you need to survive.