march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on April 28, 2004
This book is awful, to assume the British SAS operate and work in this manner is complete rubbish, and a further insult to my experience, to use the title "SAS" I find insulting. This book is junk.
I would not recommend this book, absolute rubbish (trash), junk and totally inaccurate, so the SAS operate like this?? Hmmmm, I think not!!
Mike
on December 15, 1999
When I first found out about a book written by a SAS-specialist,Iwas thrilled;this must be the state-of-the-art,The legendary SAS!After reading the chapters of special interest-hunting,firelighting etc.,I came away baffled:for instance,the information on building archery equipment is not only incompetent but downright useless-the false generalisations and misconceptions are too numerous to mention here.The same applies to the text on firelighting- I wonder if the SAS-let alone you-could survive on this !The attempt to squeeze "survival anywhere on the planet"into a single volume is in vain.I ur ge you NOT to depend on this book for survival-it might kill you.I really hoped I could have written a more positive review...