1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book depicting life in school, July 6 1999
I remember this book from 6-7th grade in England. I've given it 5 stars from a childs perspective, although I would love to re-read it just for the fun of the memories it has attached to it.We read this in english class in school...but there were MORE Tyke Tyler books, I'm sure of it. Someone please confirm this! I think I remember 3 books...and I always got excited when the teacher presented us with a new one. But weren't the kids the teacher picked to read annoying?! The ones who read so slow you lost track of the story while they stuttered on words such as "supposedly"! The twist in this book is very cool and very clever but kind of ruined it for me. I won't say what the twist is but it is very, very clever on part of the author.I see this is now out of print, which is a shame, but from the point that the year is 1999...children now may not get as much fun out of it because things have changed so much since I was in 7th grade 12 years ago, like the "Cane" for example...which I think is mentioned.Anyway, if you see this book..buy it! If you are a kid buy it, and also if you are in your 30s and are having a crisis buy it too!

ARRAY(0xa1c0aa98)

Turbulent Term Tyke Tiler
Turbulent Term Tyke Tiler by Gene Kemp (Hardcover - March 26 1984)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01