5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book
Published on May 10 2006 by Steven R. McEvoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Empowerment for everyday living.
Clear ideas and goals anyone can incorporate into their daily lives. Would recommend to anyone seeking to improve the quality of their lives.
Published 1 month ago by Jim Wyatt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, May 10 2006
Steven R. McEvoy "MCWPP" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is an interesting story. It is a story of a lawyer who appears to have it all - the corner office, the life style, the cars, women, … Then he gives it all up and tours the East. While there he comes across this strange monk and monastery. He comes to live life in a much different way. Yet he is challenged by the monk who has trained him to go back home and share the message he has learnt, with the West. Julian, our main character, returns to his old law firm and to his protégé John. He tells him a parable; then the rest of the book explains the parable and how it relates to different aspects of our lives. The parable is rather simple and a little strange but as it is explained you will never forget it. Read it to find out how a garden, lighthouse, sumo wrestler, pink wire cable, stopwatch, roses and a winding path of diamonds are symbols of timeless principles and virtues by which to live your life. This book could help raise the quality of your life to a new level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, May 10 2006
Steven R. McEvoy "MCWPP" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Spiritual Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable book with an important message, May 5 2013
Karl - Tiny Thought Guy (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
It seems so often in life that many of us resonate with things differently. A message that inspires one person might be totally unimportant to another. I think that is the gift that Robin Sharma brings with this book. Some of the reviews here say that what is said has been said before, and that might be true; however, until we "get it" we often need to hear things more than once and perhaps in several forms. I enjoyed this book and if I actually "knew" all of the information well enough, I probably would not need to read anymore books. Unfortunately, I still have some "learning" to do and, as such, I will probably re-read this book more than once more in my lifetime. If you have a perfect life, you don't need this book. If, on the other hand, there is room for improvement, give it a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing!, June 16 2014
Kevin Conroy "Movie fan" (Ottawa, ON CAN) - See all my reviews
This book is helping me on my way to finding my true purpose in life. If you're soul searching and want to gauge your work against your values, this book will help you do just that!

3.0 out of 5 stars Empowerment for everyday living., June 15 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing book, May 21 2014
Glenn Stewardson (Halifax Nova Scotia Canada) - See all my reviews
This is one of my top 5 books of all time. I give this away to audiences at Presentations I give. it is a book that will make you examine the ways you look at your life. TOP Pick and definite read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring and predictable., May 7 2014
Don't buy this book. After reading the Secret Letters, I was intrigued. The Monk who Sold his Ferrari did not meet any of my expectations. I actually quit the book 3/4 of the way through because it's message was obvious, predictable, and not even told in an interesting story. Two stars is generous:(

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring tale, June 3 2013
I quite enjoyed this book and follow the author on social media. It is an easy read with cool ideas that anyone can make use of in their day to day life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book you will want to read many times, May 10 2013
A great roadmap for life told in the form of a fable which makes it an easy read. Very impactful! I reread this book time and again to boost my energy and motivation and every time I read it I get something more out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, Aug. 1 2012
As usual, the book was received in record time. I sent it to my brother as a birthday gift and will definitely order more through Amazon, for myself and for gifts.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›