biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 24, 2012
I like this book so much that I ordered extra copies and I give them away as gifts. Every person in the world would find something that he or she can directly relate to. This is a book that makes my heart feel so good. It is a perfect book to read before going to bed. If the words that you read are the last thoughts in your mind before you fall asleep, you will not only have a good sleep, but you could wake up in the morning with an answer to a question that you have had on your mind. Whether this question was conscious or not, you could receive an answer. There are many things in this book that I can refer to. One of my favorite quotes is: " Every second you dwell on the past you steal from your future." I agree with this because we cannot re-live yesterday, but we can learn from yesterday and move on from there.
on October 24, 2011
I enjoyed reading this book as it has so much wisdom and practical advise. It is also an easy read where I get the words, and understand the deeper meaning of the words. I loved it so much that I bought a few books and gave them to my kids and friends.

You won't go wrong buying this book. I read it often to benifit from the advise in it...
I realize there is an over abundance of self help books, that are available. There also tends to be some overlap on the information provided. Yet I also find these sort of books to be helpful. Sharma has put together another great read. There are 101 points guiding points listed in the book. I highlighted the areas I found most interesting, for a future reference. This book is entertaining and very uplifting.
on February 21, 2013
Picked this up to read on Holidays ... easy Beach Reading and a great reminder to focus on Living a Balanced Life!
on August 29, 2014
Lots of inspiring quotes. Anyone can apply these lessons to their lives. A bit repetitive with some of the lessons.
on December 1, 2015
Great service and quality product.
on September 4, 2014