5.0 out of 5 stars food combining bible
This is a wonderful book and I love the recipes. This book along with exercise has lowed my blood pressure. I wish I had read it along time ago. It has opened up a new world for me. Thank you Jan and Inge Dries.
Published on May 6 2002 by alan l. goldstein

2.0 out of 5 stars It's careless!!
Published on May 10 2003 by John

5.0 out of 5 stars food combining bible, May 6 2002
alan l. goldstein (annapolis, maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Food Combining Bible (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's careless!!, May 10 2003
This review is from: Food Combining Bible (Paperback)
Lots of colour pictures, nice layout etc make this book easy on the eye. But they've made such a 'negligent error' that you should think twice before buying. The whole idea about food combinations is represented by a diagram on pg 45 which uses arrows to show the foods you can and cannot combine. The problem is THEY'VE MISSED OUT HALF OF THE ARROWS!! It's just silly. OK you can piece together the rest of the diagram if you read the book but, hey come on, we're paying money for this.

Food Combining Bible
Food Combining Bible by Jan Dries (Paperback - July 4 2002)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.40