5.0 out of 5 stars a favourite, July 2 2006
woolcat (Canada (but grew up in UK)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lost And Found (Hardcover)
My 6 month old daughter and I never get tired of Oliver Jeffers' beautiful, evocative illustrations and the simple story. There is a subtle humour and a relationship between the boy and his penguin friend that rings true, despite the delightfully fanciful story details.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely beautiful book., Nov. 21 2014
An absolutely beautiful book... Jeffers is a spectacular storyteller, visually and through his text. Great for children, and for grown-ups too! The book is the perfect size for small hands, and as a board-book it is sturdy enough to withstand the wear and tear you'd expect from being a well-loved book in a home with young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun book, April 28 2014
Voplo (Burlington, On, CA) - See all my reviews
Really sturdy and thick cardboard pages. My toddler son loves the story and the drawings. Bright and colourful. Is a great book to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for all ages, March 7 2014
This review is from: Lost And Found (Paperback)
I love this book for myself! But the fact that I can read it to my 5 month and she stays for the whole thing says something about the book.

If is a sweet story of a boy and his penguin, the pictures are engaging and cute the words are short and sweet on each page to keep the interest up, it's sure to be a favourite along with all the others in this series in our house. I highly suggest this book, really really lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast shipping, Dec 18 2013
This is a great book for kids. A short animation has been made based on this book that can be purchased separately and together would make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost and Found, Nov. 29 2013
This review is from: Lost And Found (Hardcover)
This book is wonderful. It is very cute, and the illustrations are very well done. I recommend it to anyone who who teaches, or has kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Oct. 18 2013
Perfect book, far more than just color between the lines. I highly recommend it and all of Oliver's other works

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful story, Jan. 11 2013
love this board book it was big and very sturdy. This is a favorite story for my 5 year old daughter and I. So much so that we bought it for a christmas gift to her teacher so that it could be added to the JK classroom collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books!, May 21 2012
Brilliantly written and illustrated.
We love these Oliver Jeffers books! We read them to our 16 month old. Just the perfect amount of text for him -- and he loves the pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Story, March 23 2012
Wonderful story to read to toddlers, we originally saw the animation before the book, and the book was not a disapointment at all. We have all four books with this little boy in it and we read them all at least two times a day. Oliver Jeffers is a fantastic story writer.

Lost And Found
Lost And Found by Oliver Jeffers (Hardcover - Nov. 10 2005)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.99