countdown Learn more scflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store Pets boutiques-francophones sports Tools

on February 7, 2013
This book has lots of great information with regards to your survival. There are many different tricks tips and tools to use while you are out surviving on the land. This book is geared towards those who do not have significant knowledge of the outdoor survival skills, however would likely serve as a great refresher for those who do! Awesome purchase, glad to add it to my collection.
on April 26, 2013
This book was recommended by the firearms instructor where i took my course this book is very well organized packed with very good information and detail,it will take some time to read and understand very good purchase and will be a good source of information in the years to come.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 19, 2014
Nice little reading! It might be a little over the top if you just go camping, but the knowledge in this book is never truly lost, as it could save your life! If you like TV series about surviving in the wild, this book is right up your alley!
on May 21, 2013
I am not an outdoorsman. However, I am I interested in that knowledge that will help me. That knowledge that would have never occurred to me unless I came accross a book such as this. I LOVE it, and you will too!!!!!!!
on January 30, 2013
This is a pretty good book, plenty of info on how to survive in many different environments, if your looking to expand your library of Survival Guides then definitely get this book you won't regret it.
on February 6, 2013
I ordered this book not knowing exactly what to expect. Am I ever glad I did. this book is so informative I can hardly put it down. If you are into the outdoors, I highly recommend you get this book.
on February 20, 2013
I would certainly recommend this book to anyone. Even if you never go into the backcountry, its full of great survival tips that everybody should know. Buy this book you will be glade you did.
on October 7, 2009
I own and have read 13 other "survival" books - this one is one of easiest to read and understand as well as being filled with ideas and tips not found in many other books. Good read!
on June 20, 2013
Simply the best. Often imitated; never duplicated.

Shouldn't be a question if you're looking for the most comprehensive survival book on the market.
on February 15, 2014
Book is clear and informative. There are things you will never use but still a good read. Nice and small that it can fit in ones backpack with ease.