5.0 out of 5 stars luv, April 6 2013
i love it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 luv luv luvit mon yo boyah yah a

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Bieber: My Story, Nov. 10 2012
This book was fabulous. I bought it for my daughter and she loved it and I did also just from the low price and then the good quaility, me and my daughter are thinking of buying from here again!
- Happy Customer :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy and read again!, Jan. 15 2012
Ryan Trace "Ry" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fantastic. Wasnt sure what to expect at first with a 13 year old writing it... but wow. I would never buy a biography written by anyone else but him. It is candid, and connects you to him in a personal way. You get a sense of where hes coming from, what he went through, what his feelings were, what his philosophical beliefs are, and it feels like hes telling you the story.

It is no literary masterpeice, but it is straight up and heart filled. I LOVED this book and would reccomend it to anyone. There are also alot of photos that add to the stories, characters, and settings of the book. Wonderful for any fan, critic, or person whom is interested in just learning about JB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Nov. 1 2011
The purchase was easy, the customer service was good, the shipping was timely. The price was fair and the product was larger and of better quality than I had expected. Great experience all around and my granddaughter loved it!
Wonderful way to shop!

5.0 out of 5 stars X-mas Gift, Dec 20 2010
Bought it for my niece.. im sure it will be the best book she will ever read. highly reccomend to cure young girls bieber fever

5.0 out of 5 stars Book of the Year!, Oct. 13 2010
I just finished reading Justin's book and it's BRILLIANT. I urge everyone to sit down with this one and be inspired by the compelling story within. My bookstore was open late last night to meet the demand; I've NEVER seen such a HUGE throng of people waiting to buy a book, and most were nabbing more than one! It's times like this I'm sooo glad we have Amazon so I can be sure to get additional copies to put away for the grandkids. Happy reading, people!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well put together, Nov. 9 2010
I have not read this book, I bought it for both of my daughters for Christmas. I have leafed through it and it seems like an easy read for 8 & 9 year old girls. I like his story, he is just a kid that was bullied from a single parent home...he has something to say that kids can relate to. Not to mention he is absolutely adorable and his music is catchy and not horrible to listen to.

FIRST STEP 2 FOREVER: My Story
FIRST STEP 2 FOREVER: My Story by Justin Bieber (Hardcover - 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.40