5.0 out of 5 stars Relief from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome!
Published on Jan. 23 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars not too helpful
This is for the individuals who know absolutely nothing about acupunture. Good introduction, but a complete waste, if you are trained or are a physician. There are better and more technical books. It really depends on your current level of acupunture knowledge.
Published on July 21 2001 by jose reyes md

2.0 out of 5 stars not too helpful, July 21 2001
jose reyes md "jreyes2248" (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Acupuncture & Acupressure (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome!, Jan. 23 2001
By A Customer
What a fascinating and enjoyable read with a humorous twist! I have been suffering with the pain of carpal tunnel syndrome and thought that my only relief could come from surgery. Reading this book gave me the information I needed and led me to seek acupuncture treatment as an alternative to surgery. I am happy to say "it works!" Mr. Sollars book is also loaded with some great self help techniques. This is a must read for anyone who is interested in alternative health care.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, Jan. 23 2001
By A Customer
This is unlike any other book on acupuncture. It is packed with useful information and written in language that everyone can understand. I never knew that acupuncture could be used to treat so many conditions. It is fascinating to me that pain can be successfully treated using acupuncture instead of pain medication. This book was an answer to my prayers. Thank you for writing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars informative, Jan. 23 2001
By A Customer
Mr. Sollars clearly knows his stuff! This book answered all of my questions in language I could actually understand. I was surprised at how informative an "Idiot's Guide" could be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Jan. 12 2001
By A Customer
This book has ALOT of information in an easy to understand format. I don't normally like the books in the Complete Idiot's series, but I found this book answered all of my questions that I had regarding acupuncture therapy. It's a great read and an excellent reference guide.

ARRAY(0xb0359ccc)

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Acupuncture & Acupressure
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Acupuncture & Acupressure by David W. Sollars (Paperback - Jan. 23 2003)
Used & New from: CDN$ 3.90