4.0 out of 5 stars The entire series is worth the read.
This book kicks off a series of 4 books. Well 5 if you count the Wallflower Christmas book. This particular book starts off a little slower than most Kleypas books but it's mostly to introduce all the characters you will come to know and love as the series moves on. My favourite in the series was Devil in Winter but I enjoyed all the others too.
Published on May 1 2010 by J. M. N. C

3.0 out of 5 stars I stopped caring after the wedding
Maybe I missed something, not finishing the book through, but I lost interest after the main characters married. After pages of how they spent their honeymoon and how happy they were bored me and I saw little or no chance of interesting conflict arising.

Published on Jan. 16 2007 by Empy

4.0 out of 5 stars The entire series is worth the read., May 1 2010
This review is from: Secrets Of A Summer Night (Mass Market Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars I stopped caring after the wedding, Jan. 16 2007
This review is from: Secrets Of A Summer Night (Mass Market Paperback)

The novel up to that point was okay. Then female lead struck me as snobbish and stubborn, but she got over it pretty quickly. The male lead was piggish and conceited. He got over himself pretty quickly too. Too quickly for both, most likely, but at least it didn't drag there.

ARRAY(0xb2dcde10)

Secrets Of A Summer Night
Secrets Of A Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas (Mass Market Paperback - Oct. 5 2004)
CDN$ 8.99 CDN$ 8.54