5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book...A MUST read..!!!, Sept. 19 2004
This review is from: Yours Until Dawn (Mass Market Paperback)
Again Teresa Medeiros enthralls us , with her wonderfully written tale ..Gabriel and Samantha are the perfect foil for each other. The battle of wills between them, is certainly worth the read. I must say, even tho I suspected a bit of the outcome ,(besides the happy ending, of course), I thoroughly enjoyed this book right to the final page... In fact, I will admit to missing my lunch, as I could not put it down until the end .. Teresa , we thank you.. Indulge and be delighted !!€

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best works!, March 15 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Yours Until Dawn (Mass Market Paperback)
WONDERFUL BOOK! As all of us romance readers know, an author can be great one time and luke warm the next. Well, this rendering from Teresa Mederios is absolutely spell-bounding -- I couldn't put it down! Great characters, wonderful story, and most importantly, it was very entertaining! It had plot elements of Jayne Eyre, mixed with intrigue and mystery and well worth the read. Very well done, Bravo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read!, April 11 2006
This review is from: Yours Until Dawn (Mass Market Paperback)
Like all of Teresa Medeiros' novels I was hooked from the start. There's a twist to the Samantha's back story that I as actually not expecting. I just wish more romance novels could say the same.

Yours Until Dawn
Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros (Mass Market Paperback - July 8 2004)
CDN$ 10.99 CDN$ 9.89