Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on September 19, 2004
Again Teresa Medeiros enthralls us , with her wonderfully written tale ..Gabriel and Samantha are the perfect foil for each other. The battle of wills between them, is certainly worth the read. I must say, even tho I suspected a bit of the outcome ,(besides the happy ending, of course), I thoroughly enjoyed this book right to the final page... In fact, I will admit to missing my lunch, as I could not put it down until the end .. Teresa , we thank you.. Indulge and be delighted !!€
on March 15, 2006
WONDERFUL BOOK! As all of us romance readers know, an author can be great one time and luke warm the next. Well, this rendering from Teresa Mederios is absolutely spell-bounding -- I couldn't put it down! Great characters, wonderful story, and most importantly, it was very entertaining! It had plot elements of Jayne Eyre, mixed with intrigue and mystery and well worth the read. Very well done, Bravo!
on April 11, 2006
Like all of Teresa Medeiros' novels I was hooked from the start. There's a twist to the Samantha's back story that I as actually not expecting. I just wish more romance novels could say the same.