5.0 out of 5 stars More Please!, Jan. 27 2005
This review is from: Good The Bad And The Undead With Bonus Mat The Epb (Mass Market Paperback)
Remember what you thought your life was as a kid? Rachel Morgan gets to go to Night School and find out that her past isn't what she thought it was. Someone is killing Ley Line Witches and Rachel Morgan seems to have found herself near the top of the list. There is a nice sub-plot about a ketchup thief...;) Oh, and vampires, more vampires...among other things. Nothing I can say will match reading the book for yourself.
Kim Harrison is more than a one book wonder and the evolving story of Rachel Morgan has me excited about book three "Any which way but Dead", due out in July.

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole series rocks, Sept. 27 2013
Bootsy Bass (Winnipeg) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
As stated by me before this is my favourite series of Urban Fantasy and pretty much anything else out there. Its been a long while since I have been so captivated by a series of books like I have been with this one. Its hard to rate each book individually as I read the first 10 books in a row and remember it as one story. Very Very Good. Congrats Kim Harrison.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, Jan. 27 2005
By A Customer
Fun and captivating. Ray-ray will keep you guessing until the end. So many twist and turns it becomes a guessing game for what will happen next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 27 2008
Harmony K. (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I had finished all the Dresden files books and desperately wanted to find something similar. Thanks to Amazon.com, I could see what other fans of Jim Butcher's have been buying. So I tried one of Kim Harrison's books, and got hooked right away. I loved them all and want more :)

Good The Bad And The Undead With Bonus Mat The Epb
Good The Bad And The Undead With Bonus Mat The Epb by Kim Harrison (Mass Market Paperback - Jan. 7 2005)
CDN$ 10.99 CDN$ 9.89