summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on January 27, 2005
Remember what you thought your life was as a kid? Rachel Morgan gets to go to Night School and find out that her past isn't what she thought it was. Someone is killing Ley Line Witches and Rachel Morgan seems to have found herself near the top of the list. There is a nice sub-plot about a ketchup thief...;) Oh, and vampires, more vampires...among other things. Nothing I can say will match reading the book for yourself.
Kim Harrison is more than a one book wonder and the evolving story of Rachel Morgan has me excited about book three "Any which way but Dead", due out in July.
on June 27, 2008
I had finished all the Dresden files books and desperately wanted to find something similar. Thanks to Amazon.com, I could see what other fans of Jim Butcher's have been buying. So I tried one of Kim Harrison's books, and got hooked right away. I loved them all and want more :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 27, 2013
As stated by me before this is my favourite series of Urban Fantasy and pretty much anything else out there. Its been a long while since I have been so captivated by a series of books like I have been with this one. Its hard to rate each book individually as I read the first 10 books in a row and remember it as one story. Very Very Good. Congrats Kim Harrison.
on January 27, 2005
Fun and captivating. Ray-ray will keep you guessing until the end. So many twist and turns it becomes a guessing game for what will happen next.
on October 31, 2015