march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis sports Tools Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store ca_ty_gno

on March 11, 2016
Excellent read
on March 8, 2016
great!
on February 4, 2016
I liked the way was exposed the differences between man and women different challenges and needs
Answer of many why's I have and some time still not understand
I'll strongly recommend this to my partner to read, however you could bring the hors to the water but you can't make him drink
I want to thanks my Canadian Brother Chris Follows for suggesting this book to read
Cheers
Sacho
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 26, 2016
I love all of the books in this series. I think that reading any of these books as a male OR a female allows a lot of insight into the opposite gender. The author lends a lot of real-life examples from his (long!) relationship with his wife. This is a great read to remind us to be understanding and compassionate with our loved ones...even when it feels like we have nothing in common! I re-read this book from time to time.
on November 13, 2015
Great book!
on October 29, 2015
good book
on October 24, 2015
Great seller, buy with confidence
on August 31, 2015
90 minutes of audio. I was expecting the full book - 8 to 9 hours. Could have listened to the 90 minute version for free on YouTube.
on June 14, 2015
A very good book, they should teach this in school. It will help any relationship, guaranteed.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 15, 2015
A must read for both sexes. Men and women are different! This explains why and how , and how to deal with it. Wish I had encountered it a few relationships ago!