biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on August 5, 2009
I am a huge Gaiman fan, but out of all of his stories written for smaller children, this is my favorite. Rhyming wondrously the way through, you experience the crazy world within the "crazy hair". Very creative and fun to read aloud to your kids, this is a great addition to any child's library. I must admit, however, that I have never been a fan of Dave McKean's haunting illustrations, and although he still has a few pictures in his usual style, there was a few that I actually did enjoy that didn't give me the heebee-jeebees.
on June 12, 2014
Been a fan of both of these guys from my experiences with their comic books that have worked on or created in the past. Humorous little story here with some great art from Dave McKean. This is something that I feel would be a great book for parents with small children to read in hopes of getting them into reading at a young age. Most of the children's books that Neil Gaiman has collaborated on so far have been outstanding and would recommend that if you do have children to get this one and his Milk story book as well. Both entertaining with amusing artwork.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse