biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 3, 2016
A must read for everyone.
on December 16, 2015
Insecapable logic, well thought out. Easy to read.
on November 26, 2015
BEST BOOK!! Not a hard read, not a fast read but a great read.
on November 24, 2015
Awesome awesome awesome!
on November 4, 2015
A Classic! Great for anyone interested in Christianity from inside or outside the faith! Must read!
on October 23, 2015
a must read for everyone.
on October 22, 2015
Mere Christianity is a foundational book for any christian wanting to defend the faith. It is a bit hard to understand, being written by a professor. However if you take your time it will be well worth it. It contains a very good explanation of predestination that I found helpful when I was a new Christian.
on September 17, 2015
love this book
on September 4, 2015
Part way through it and so far, very interesting.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 8, 2015
What a breath of fresh air! I have been trying to finish some heavy theological books (mainly Catholic) which I am noticing have been causing me some confusion and brain freeze. As I read these theological books I often wonder "where do they (the authors of these theological books) come up with this stuff?? Now I completely understand these wonderful theological giants are smart and I am not, but I think heaviness and confusion does not help me practice my faith in a open hearted way.
Now this little gem of CS Lewis is clear and light and insightful. He summarizes the Christian faith beautifully. He is funny. He is to the point. Even the fourth part, where he tackles Christian theology, is simple and clear and understandable. This book helps with inspiring faith and living it and loving it.